News:

Join our chat! - https://discord.gg/6vUfQnG

Main Menu

OUT OF CHARACTER BOARD

Started by Ian "Wolfie" Trumps, May 04, 2012, 10:53:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mike Powers

High school flashbacks are not cool bro.

Justin

Quote from: GM Franchise on January 28, 2013, 05:50:53 PM
Actually you don't win because you made the mistake in the game thread which will annoy said character whose name you got wrong whereas I did not. Said character will question why you even contacted him despite not knowing his correct full name and tell you not to bother which will not be good for you considering the next best options are going to give you problems.

I think he does win James....after all, he is the one in the game and you're not.  :)

GM Franchise

Quote from: JustinP on January 28, 2013, 05:53:50 PM
I think he does win James....after all, he is the one in the game and you're not.  :)

He wins...for now. I'm sure his owner is going to just be overjoyed with the moves that have been made that has already made three different characters, important ones mind you, either want to bail at season's end (just Huir now after the Bell trade) or have already done so (Brown). In a related story I hear the Mexican league Chihuahua Chupacabras are looking for a new GM.  :)
Quote from: Trumpers on July 25, 2012, 01:46:54 PM
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Quote from: Mike Powers on May 22, 2012, 06:44:25 PM
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

Ty

Quote from: JustinP on January 28, 2013, 05:53:50 PM

+1

Rob

Quote from: GM Franchise on January 28, 2013, 05:59:11 PM
He wins...for now. I'm sure his owner is going to just be overjoyed with the moves that have been made that has already made three different characters, important ones mind you, either want to bail at season's end (just Huir now after the Bell trade) or have already done so (Brown). In a related story I hear the Mexican league Chihuahua Chupacabras are looking for a new GM.  :)

We're all pretending to be basketball GM's. We're all losers.
SixersEagles

[/center]

Dorling

Damn, Rob beat me to it.

I don't think anyone involved in such an argument can ever truly win.

Strike

Quote from: Not Rob on January 28, 2013, 06:06:11 PM

We're all pretending to be basketball GM's. We're all losers.

In the words of Dirk Nowitzki himself:

Shut It Down!

¿PapaPancho?

Quote from: GM Franchise on January 28, 2013, 05:59:11 PM

That's Chihuahua Dorados cabron. Get it right.

GM Franchise

The Chihuahua Dorados, sponsored by Doritos.
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

Hondo

The Doritos Chihuahua Dorados Locos Tacos.

"Just do the best you can with whatever gift God has given you, whatever intellect you have. Use it. Be good while you're doing it. Love your neighbor. Love the One that created you. Enjoy the cosmos. And rock on." - Phil Robertson of Duck Dynasty

jagilki

GM Franchise

This is their other sponsor...

Rob

Quote from: GM Franchise on January 28, 2013, 07:14:26 PM
This is their other sponsor...

Quote[Jan 28 18:15:57] Black Death:later guys ... got to head to work ... see everyone tomorrow
SixersEagles

[/center]

Hondo

You can't invoke the Titty Twister into conversation without posting... the speech...

Pussy!!! Chet pussy Titty twister - From dusk till down

"Just do the best you can with whatever gift God has given you, whatever intellect you have. Use it. Be good while you're doing it. Love your neighbor. Love the One that created you. Enjoy the cosmos. And rock on." - Phil Robertson of Duck Dynasty

GM Franchise