News:

Join our chat! - https://discord.gg/6vUfQnG

Main Menu

OUT OF CHARACTER BOARD

Started by Ian "Wolfie" Trumps, May 04, 2012, 10:53:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

GM Franchise

Quote from: Mike Powers on January 28, 2013, 11:56:11 PM
I need to be sure. It's for the PR campaign.

Try using The Umjumbo Jet. Just an idea.  :)
Quote from: Trumpers on July 25, 2012, 01:46:54 PM
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Quote from: Mike Powers on May 22, 2012, 06:44:25 PM
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

Jon

He went to Georgetown. Not sure what his country of origin is.

GM of the Queen City Conquerors

T-Bonizzle

Georgetown, I believe he was from Zaire.

Domingo

If you're not sure of where he's from, don't guess and hope or the best.

Mike Powers

I was gonna go with The Nigerian Knockout, but where I'm not sure where he's from.....maybe the African Assassin.

Mike Powers

Though UmJUMBO Jet has a nice ring to it.....

Domingo

Go a different route, jus saying. And don't listen to James.

GM Franchise

Go with what works best for you.
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

Jon

Sorry Powers, I searched archives, every team he's been on's thread... no mention of what country he is from.

Only Ian knows the answer to that question.

GM of the Queen City Conquerors

Ian "Wolfie" Trumps

As far as I can tell the following three players were not selected in the draft:

Cheese King
Dean Daniels
Sammy Bach
'Check out MFX - www.mfxpodcast.com'

Domingo

Did someone sign Holmes?

GM Franchise

Quote from: Trumpers on January 29, 2013, 12:15:29 AM
As far as I can tell the following three players were not selected in the draft:

Cheese King
Dean Daniels
Sammy Bach

Yeah that is correct.

And no Cheese King this season.  :(

Domingo

Maybe he can play for the Jalisco Taqueros

GM Franchise

Have him play in Spain or something. A character with a name that awesome should not go to waste.  :)

Justin

I'm reading the threads and can't help but notice a few of them say consolidation season....is supposed to be consolation?

Oh and what in the world is with the white man being the minority?  Did I miss something?