News:

Check out our Site Partners!

80s Mania WrestlingDaShawns2cents on FacebookThe Efed PodcastESPN Sports SimsEWCThe Indy CornerMFX PodcastOld School WrestlingSLTD WrestlingWhat A Maneuver!Wrestleview.comWrestling Mayhem Show

Main Menu

OUT OF CHARACTER BOARD

Started by Ian "Wolfie" Trumps, May 04, 2012, 10:53:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sgt. Josh Underpants

sorry for the delay guys, had some family stuff to take care of, head wasn't all here
Shank â€" Action Josh Madrid does towards anyone making a racial slur towards latinos on the SB, his main target is usually Midas.
You Are Game Will Evolve
Quote from: Judge Reinhold on September 16, 2009, 07:30:31 AM
This dude is the most cracker looking beaner you\'ll ever meet.

Cory

SUBSCRIBE TO MY GAMING CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE

Justin

No sweat Josh...they are just in a hurry to watch me repeat. :)

Jon

Quote from: JustinP on January 29, 2013, 03:17:41 PM
No sweat Josh...they are just in a hurry to watch me repeat. :)

In case someone hacked your account...

You traded away half your team to Texas. Just thought you should know. :P

GM of the Queen City Conquerors

Dorling

Behold the FBL spreadsheet.

Rob

I don't have excel... Is there any chance you could upload this onto google spreadsheets?
SixersEagles

[/center]

Dorling

Open office? Tis free? It's what I used to create it.

GM Franchise

Quote from: Trumpers on July 25, 2012, 01:46:54 PM
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Quote from: Mike Powers on May 22, 2012, 06:44:25 PM
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

Black Death

nice work... maybe should have move your own team spreadsheet from the master copy,  but no biggie .  great job
"Asuka, gives you two thumbs up"

Rob

Oh really? I hadn't tried that, cheers Dorling
SixersEagles

[/center]

Mike Powers

Awesome Dorling.  Thanks bro!

Dorling

Quote from: Black Death on January 29, 2013, 05:59:58 PM
nice work... maybe should have move your own team spreadsheet from the master copy,  but no biggie .  great job

Just left it there as an example on how I'll use it - I expected you guys to swap it with your team if you wanted. It doesn't give anything away.

Justin

Dorling

Quote from: Not Rob on January 29, 2013, 06:00:23 PM
Oh really? I hadn't tried that, cheers Dorling

Yeah it's not too bad. It allows you to save files in Office formats so you can create something in Open office but open it in a Microsoft package elsewhere. I had a problem with my computer so I lost my basic office package, open office has been a lifesaver in many respects. It's not as good, but hey, it's free.

Black Death

Quote from: Dorling on January 29, 2013, 06:05:19 PM
Just left it there as an example on how I'll use it - I expected you guys to swap it with your team if you wanted. It doesn't give anything away.

true ... like I said , great job , help a lot
"Asuka, gives you two thumbs up"