News:

Check out our Site Partners!

80s Mania WrestlingDaShawns2cents on FacebookThe Efed PodcastESPN Sports SimsEWCThe Indy CornerMFX PodcastOld School WrestlingSLTD WrestlingWhat A Maneuver!Wrestleview.comWrestling Mayhem Show

Main Menu

OUT OF CHARACTER BOARD

Started by Ian "Wolfie" Trumps, May 04, 2012, 10:53:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dorling

Quote from: GM Franchise on January 30, 2013, 11:45:20 PM
Before anyone rips on me, let me give you a run down of my original roster in Seattle Season Six: Kamil Bennett, James Cross, D'amore Richards, Sean Rivers, Fan Mu, Sheldon Day, Chase Donald, Chuck Fools, and Coach Vlad Bogolov. Yeah I have an eye for talent.

That just makes you look worse as a GM!

Hondo

Not to mention our Season 6 rosters were inherited.

That's like me saying I had an eye for talent because I had GoGo Frazier and X Mogo on my team, despite them already being there when I got there.

Just saying.

"Just do the best you can with whatever gift God has given you, whatever intellect you have. Use it. Be good while you're doing it. Love your neighbor. Love the One that created you. Enjoy the cosmos. And rock on." - Phil Robertson of Duck Dynasty

T-Bonizzle

Franchise traded away his whole original roster

GM Franchise

Quote from: T-Dungeon Master on January 31, 2013, 07:10:19 AM
Franchise traded away his whole original roster

This. I was the only one who did that.
Quote from: Trumpers on July 25, 2012, 01:46:54 PM
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Quote from: Mike Powers on May 22, 2012, 06:44:25 PM
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

Jon

Quote from: GM Franchise on January 31, 2013, 09:10:33 AM

That should tell you something...

GM of the Queen City Conquerors

Justin

It's easy to have an eye for talent when you're given the grades like we were in the beginning.

Dorling

Quote from: GM Franchise on January 31, 2013, 09:10:33 AM

You put together a decent looking  team...and then ruined them.

You also traded away Eddie Lights. I'm not sure where you're going with this.

Domingo

Wasn't Apollo on that team?

I think he's trying to prove how bad he was at GMing, but how good he was at putting a team together. Though, his last team in Boise nullifies all of that.

Ty

To be fair...

No, you guys are

GM Franchise

Quote from: JustinP on January 31, 2013, 10:21:58 AM
It's easy to have an eye for talent when you're given the grades like we were in the beginning.

All five of those guys were C's, lol. The guys in this season's draft, the top guys I mean, have higher ratings than all four of my rookies did.

Quote from: Dorling on January 31, 2013, 10:26:54 AM
You put together a decent looking  team...and then ruined them.

You also traded away Eddie Lights. I'm not sure where you're going with this.

Not sure where I'm going with this? It's not all about grades which is what I've been saying but of course it gets overlooked because I'm the one saying it.

As for Eddie Lights he said he didn't want to play for me so I had to trade him. Very similar situation to what happened in Puerto Rico this offseason with the Spanish players.

Quote from: domingoTFWF on January 31, 2013, 11:06:50 AM
Wasn't Apollo on that team?

Nope, Apollo was on there season seven.

James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

Ty

Quote from: GM Franchise on January 31, 2013, 11:13:30 AM
All five of those guys were C's, lol. The guys in this season's draft, the top guys I mean, have higher ratings than all four of my rookies did.

Not sure where I'm going with this? It's not all about grades which is what I've been saying but of course it gets overlooked because I'm the one saying it.

As for Eddie Lights he said he didn't want to play for me so I had to trade him. Very similar situation to what happened in Puerto Rico this offseason with the Spanish players.

Nope, Apollo was on there season seven.

Vote: James

Multi-quote posts are scummy!!!

J-Reb

QuoteWith the 16th pick in the draft the Seattle Toppers select D'Amore Roberts.

I was going back through the history of the FBL... and I found this gem in the Season 6 draft thread.  Franchise couldn't even get his draft picks name right.  :)

GM Franchise

Quote from: Johnny Rebel on January 31, 2013, 12:30:06 PM
I was going back through the history of the FBL... and I found this gem in the Season 6 draft thread.  Franchise couldn't even get his draft picks name right.  :)

Actually that was not a gem or a typo. Check the Toppers thread, page 8. The original team PDF is there and he is listed as D'Amore Roberts on it. Just looked it up to verify that.

J-Reb

OK, I'll give you the benefit of the doubt there.

Justin

If we had a FBL Fantasy League and you had the first pick, who are you taking?