News:

Join our chat! - https://discord.gg/6vUfQnG

Main Menu

OUT OF CHARACTER BOARD

Started by Ian "Wolfie" Trumps, May 04, 2012, 10:53:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jon

Quote from: JustinP on January 31, 2013, 05:24:41 PM
If we had a FBL Fantasy League and you had the first pick, who are you taking?

Redford Shack

GM of the Queen City Conquerors

GM Franchise

Clint Danberry
Quote from: Trumpers on July 25, 2012, 01:46:54 PM
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Quote from: Mike Powers on May 22, 2012, 06:44:25 PM
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

Mike Powers

Strike

Kamil Bennett

GM Franchise

Quote from: Chris Strike on January 31, 2013, 05:29:08 PM
Kamil Bennett

I would've gone with Kamil but he's had a history of having drama queen moments at times which gave Clint the edge over him in my opinion.
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

Justin

Quote from: GM Franchise on January 31, 2013, 05:27:46 PM
Clint Danberry

Over Shack? Big Red has proven to be the better player by far.

Dorling

Quote from: GM Franchise on January 31, 2013, 05:30:45 PM
I would've gone with Kamil but he's had a history of having drama queen moments at times which gave Clint the edge over him in my opinion.

He's had a mood on twice - 1st time is because you turned his team into wannabe gangbangers and the 2nd time because Strike and Chart suggested they'd rather have Shack. Kamil is solid.

Quote from: JustinP on January 31, 2013, 05:32:01 PM

I'd say that's wrong. Shack hasn't won a thing. Danberry is the complete professional.

GM Franchise

Quote from: JustinP on January 31, 2013, 05:32:01 PM

Yeah I'd take him over Shack. Shack has the stats but Danberry is a leader and the first thing I'd want on a team is a guy who has leadership qualities.

Justin

Quote from: Dorling on January 31, 2013, 05:33:56 PM
He's had a mood on twice - 1st time is because you turned his team into wannabe gangbangers and the 2nd time because Strike and Chart suggested they'd rather have Shack. Kamil is solid.

I'd say that's wrong. Shack hasn't won a thing. Danberry is the complete professional.

And Clint didn't win it all on his own either. 

GM Franchise

Three times. You forgot Texas during Nestgate.

Strike

To be completely fair, I wanted BOTH of them in the same squad (and had the budget to do it too). Kamil took it as he was getting siffed as the main player on the squad, thus, the lack of showing up for practice and forcing my own hand.

It was a silly mistake, but it was done with the intent of trying to build a "super team" of sorts. *shrug*

Still love the way the guy plays regardless.

Dorling

Quote from: GM Franchise on January 31, 2013, 05:35:22 PM
Three times. You forgot Texas during Nestgate.

Another occasion where the GM did something stupid, rather than Kamil himself.

Jon

I took the question as if you were drafting a Fantasy FBL team... which goes by... STATS!

I'd take Shack who will give you points, boards, blocks, FG%, and not a lot of Turnovers.

GM of the Queen City Conquerors

Strike

Quote from: Jon on January 31, 2013, 05:37:41 PM
I took the question as if you were drafting a Fantasy FBL team... which goes by... STATS!

I'd take Shack who will give you points, boards, blocks, FG%, and not a lot of Turnovers.

More often than not, Shack, Bennett and Danberry would be the first three going followed by Lights, Hallmark, Rogers, etc.

GM Franchise

Quote from: Dorling on January 31, 2013, 05:37:04 PM
Another occasion where the GM did something stupid, rather than Kamil himself.

But Kamil was team captain all three times and all three times he bailed on the team. That would have to be factored in.

Quote from: Jon on January 31, 2013, 05:37:41 PM

This ain't Fantasy FBL although I did suggest that idea during Season Six...maybe a new thing I could do in FBL Franchised. FBL Fantasy League.  :)