News:

Join our chat! - https://discord.gg/6vUfQnG

Main Menu

OUT OF CHARACTER BOARD

Started by Ian "Wolfie" Trumps, May 04, 2012, 10:53:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jon

Quote from: GM Franchise on January 31, 2013, 05:39:05 PM
But Kamil was team captain all three times and all three times he bailed on the team. That would have to be factored in.

This ain't Fantasy FBL although I did suggest that idea during Season Six...maybe a new thing I could do in FBL Franchised. FBL Fantasy League.  :)

:/

Justin asked the question if you had the 1st pick in an FBL Fantasy League.

GM of the Queen City Conquerors

Dorling

Erm...the doctor in Providence looks...happy?

GM Franchise

Quote from: Jon on January 31, 2013, 05:41:15 PM
:/

Justin asked the question if you had the 1st pick in an FBL Fantasy League.

I know that. Also FG% isn't listed on the team stats to my recollection. Just saying.  :)
Quote from: Trumpers on July 25, 2012, 01:46:54 PM
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Quote from: Mike Powers on May 22, 2012, 06:44:25 PM
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

Jon

Quote from: GM Franchise on January 31, 2013, 05:42:47 PM
I know that. Also FG% isn't listed on the team stats to my recollection. Just saying.  :)

Centers are nortorious for good FG%. And since he's a replica of Shaquille O'Neal (Someone who had very good FG% numbers), I'd think it's safe to assume Redford Shack does as well.

Need to think outside the box of the FBL realm.

GM Franchise

Quote from: Jon on January 31, 2013, 05:44:31 PM
Centers are nortorious for good FG%. And since he's a replica of Shaquille O'Neal (Someone who had very good FG% numbers), I'd think it's safe to assume Redford Shack does as well.

Yeah but you don't know that for sure. Assuming is never something to do as it relates to the FBL because more often than naught the assumption is wrong.
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

Jon

Quote from: GM Franchise on January 31, 2013, 05:47:23 PM
Yeah but you don't know that for sure. Assuming is never something to do as it relates to the FBL because more often than naught the assumption is wrong.

Quote from: Jon on January 31, 2013, 05:44:31 PM

Rob

SixersEagles

[/center]

Ian "Wolfie" Trumps

Quote from: GM Franchise on January 31, 2013, 05:39:05 PM

This ain't Fantasy FBL although I did suggest that idea during Season Six...maybe a new thing I could do in FBL Franchised. FBL Fantasy League.  :)

What...are you talking about?
'Check out MFX - www.mfxpodcast.com'

Dorling

A Fantasy Basketball League of the Fantasy Basketball League.

This is all just too real for me, I think we need to take a step back...

Mike Powers

Justin

It was really meant to be a conversation point...but leave it up to James to over anaylze and take it to the umpteenth degree.

Strike

Quote from: Dorling on January 31, 2013, 06:03:31 PM

Bad enough I'm still fighting off this cold as it is but with that in mind, stepping back before my brain hurts even further.

Dagnabbit James. XD

Cory

SUBSCRIBE TO MY GAMING CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE

GM Franchise

Quote from: Dorling on January 31, 2013, 06:03:31 PM

Got ya thinking, didn't it?  :)

Quote from: JustinP on January 31, 2013, 06:07:03 PM
It was really meant to be a conversation point...but leave it up to James to over anaylze and take it to the umpteenth degree.

I remember I brought it up like season six or something like that and the reactions are similar, lol.

Hondo

Quote from: GM Franchise on January 31, 2013, 06:15:04 PM
Got ya thinking, didn't it?  :)

Yes, but for the wrong reasons.

"Just do the best you can with whatever gift God has given you, whatever intellect you have. Use it. Be good while you're doing it. Love your neighbor. Love the One that created you. Enjoy the cosmos. And rock on." - Phil Robertson of Duck Dynasty