News:

Check out our Site Partners!

80s Mania WrestlingDaShawns2cents on FacebookThe Efed PodcastESPN Sports SimsEWCThe Indy CornerMFX PodcastOld School WrestlingSLTD WrestlingWhat A Maneuver!Wrestleview.comWrestling Mayhem Show

Main Menu

OUT OF CHARACTER BOARD

Started by Ian "Wolfie" Trumps, May 04, 2012, 10:53:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

jagilki

Thought like... "I didn't know mental institutions had internet.

GM Franchise

The FBL universe almost exploded there for a second. lol
Quote from: Trumpers on July 25, 2012, 01:46:54 PM
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Quote from: Mike Powers on May 22, 2012, 06:44:25 PM
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

Jon

Added to Dorling's spreadsheet a little bit. In case anyone wanted anything from it, here it is.

GM of the Queen City Conquerors

GM Franchise

Quote from: Jon on January 31, 2013, 09:59:32 PM
Added to Dorling's spreadsheet a little bit. In case anyone wanted anything from it, here it is.

Awesome stuff there, Jon.
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

Ian "Wolfie" Trumps

James you need to relax a bit here mate. You are like a dog with 3 dicks at the moment. I dont mind suggestions, but if you want to suggest something to the game I'd appreciate a heads up first instead of filling the OOC with a load of things that really dont make any sense. I am sure you will get a chance to manage a team in the future, but for the minute can you relax a bit please mate.

Thanks
Ian
'Check out MFX - www.mfxpodcast.com'

GM Franchise

Steven

Quote from: Trumpers on February 01, 2013, 06:28:31 AM
James you need to relax a bit here mate. You are like a dog with 3 dicks at the moment. I dont mind suggestions, but if you want to suggest something to the game I'd appreciate a heads up first instead of filling the OOC with a load of things that really dont make any sense. I am sure you will get a chance to manage a team in the future, but for the minute can you relax a bit please mate.

Thanks
Ian

Definitely copying this down to use in the future. Man, that gave me a good laugh.

Ty

Hmm?

Quote from: Black Death on August 20, 2012, 05:54:57 PM
Hello ... Just want to touch base with you before the season started ,  Welcome to the Steamers
I am glad to have you on the team and look forward to a great season that I know that you are going to have .

is there an issues , problems that I can help you with before the season starts

Quote from: Black Death on December 18, 2012, 08:52:17 AM
I understand ...  going to see what i can do to get you some help this season and  beyond this season...

keep up the great work , your play has been outstanding

Quote from: The Incredible TyTy on February 01, 2013, 09:22:05 AM
Indeed, I am.

I just wanted to introduce myself, my name is gm tyty. If there's anything you need, my doors always open

Quote from: Trumpers on February 01, 2013, 09:33:41 AM

Thats what the last mofo said, see yah...

Hmm? BD never said anything close to that?

GM Franchise

Quote from: Black Death on December 18, 2012, 08:52:17 AM
I understand ...  going to see what i can do to get you some help this season and  beyond this season...

keep up the great work , your play has been outstanding

This is the only thing he said even close to that to McCool. Might be what he means.

Dorling

I think what he's getting at is you both said 'Hello, let me know if you need anything,' basically. It's like neither of you actually had a reason to talk to him, or any questions to ask him. Plus, BD said those nice things, then he left, so he probably doesn't give a crap about a token greeting.

Black Death

no last thing I said to him was I was going to get him some help , ie more  players to help ease the burden of scoring ... than I got fired.  so he not into greeting hello he wants a good team around him
"Asuka, gives you two thumbs up"

jagilki

Bettah be watching yo maffs on yo budgets.

Cory

damn, might have a chance to go 2-0 week 1, LOL.

SUBSCRIBE TO MY GAMING CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE

Black Death

Jag , why pay him 2 million if he not going to want the contract extension ...He could take the 2 million and than he can go right into FA ...understand you want to make him happy and he might sign for longer year , but it feels like he just rob you of 2 million
"Asuka, gives you two thumbs up"

T-Bonizzle