News:

Check out our Site Partners!

80s Mania WrestlingDaShawns2cents on FacebookThe Efed PodcastESPN Sports SimsEWCThe Indy CornerMFX PodcastOld School WrestlingSLTD WrestlingWhat A Maneuver!Wrestleview.comWrestling Mayhem Show

Main Menu

OUT OF CHARACTER BOARD

Started by Ian "Wolfie" Trumps, May 04, 2012, 10:53:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Domingo

T-Bonizzle

Ian, do bye weeks have any effect on the game itself? Like, are we going to see an increase of stamina management and such because those rest periods are now designed into the schedule?

Ian "Wolfie" Trumps

Quote from: T-Dungeon Master on February 02, 2013, 10:33:47 AM
Ian, do bye weeks have any effect on the game itself? Like, are we going to see an increase of stamina management and such because those rest periods are now designed into the schedule?

No I just wanted two more teams in the league lol
'Check out MFX - www.mfxpodcast.com'

Rob

I am glad you wanted 2 more teams in the league
SixersEagles

[/center]

Jennifer

Ahahaha oh man. The Chuckles news story.

Quote from: Mike Flips"Certainly officer...but first, we have two men here trespassing. Also I was assaulted moments ago by a man who might have had a sister I might have had sex with. Can we please arrest said man for Disturbing The Peace-opoly or something..."

Strike

Quote from: Jennifer on February 03, 2013, 12:19:33 PM
Ahahaha oh man. The Chuckles news story.

And to think we deprived ourselves of this man for two straight seasons...

J-Reb

Hondo is going to turn him in to some rebounding machine.  He'll probably change his name to Chuckles Hayseed.

Jennifer

Ahhh Jimmy.

Never change.

Quote from: Mike Flips"Certainly officer...but first, we have two men here trespassing. Also I was assaulted moments ago by a man who might have had a sister I might have had sex with. Can we please arrest said man for Disturbing The Peace-opoly or something..."

T-Bonizzle

Ty should have taken the hint when McCool snuffed him for saying the same thing. Player's don't want to be told they can come in at any time partly because we initiate 99% of the action, and partly because they'll probably turn to the media well before they'll turn to us if they have problems.

Kinda like what Franchise and Jenn did last season. You keep having pointless conversations, you risk digging up more problems you had no idea were there.

GM Franchise

The situation with Ty is why I like the formula of Talking to Three before locking in. Talking to more players leaves more of a risk of something like this happening.
Quote from: Trumpers on July 25, 2012, 01:46:54 PM
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Quote from: Mike Powers on May 22, 2012, 06:44:25 PM
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

Dorling

Quote from: T-Dungeon Master on February 03, 2013, 02:05:03 PM
pointless conversations

This is the cause of people's problems.

Quote from: GM Franchise on February 03, 2013, 02:06:59 PM
The situation with Ty is why I like the formula of Talking to Three before locking in. Talking to more players leaves more of a risk of something like this happening.

You don't even need to speak to three. Just deal with what needs dealing with.

jagilki

Coaching

Captain

Anybody needed/General News/Mental Breakdown/Amateur Pilot.

J-Reb

Quote from: jagilki on February 03, 2013, 02:12:49 PM
Coaching

Captain

This.  I usually try and stick to one player per week... otherwise I say stupid things and ruin a good thing.

Dorling

Quote from: jagilki on February 03, 2013, 02:12:49 PM
Coaching

Captain

I wouldn't even speak to your captain every week. BD did that with Dave Johnson and royally pissed him off.

GM Franchise

Best thing to do is go by the General News for talking to players.
Quote from: Trumpers on July 25, 2012, 01:46:54 PM
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Quote from: Mike Powers on May 22, 2012, 06:44:25 PM
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible