News:

Join our chat! - https://discord.gg/6vUfQnG

Main Menu

OUT OF CHARACTER BOARD

Started by Ian "Wolfie" Trumps, May 04, 2012, 10:53:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hondo

General News stories get addressed first. No question.

I like to speak to each player at least once per season, so I may talk to one or two extra each week. But talking to four or five guys a week not only puts a burden on Ian, but it drags the game down to a snail's pace.

"Just do the best you can with whatever gift God has given you, whatever intellect you have. Use it. Be good while you're doing it. Love your neighbor. Love the One that created you. Enjoy the cosmos. And rock on." - Phil Robertson of Duck Dynasty

Justin

I talked to Maluka, Keys, Torre, Madrid, and I believe Shakers only once last season. Shaers might have been twice. Just need a general check-in. I also have a "formula" if you will on what player may need talking to, but that's a secret.

Ty

Is something off about Jons lineup he locked in

Rob

SixersEagles

[/center]

GM Franchise

No nothing seems off about the line up.
Quote from: Trumpers on July 25, 2012, 01:46:54 PM
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Quote from: Mike Powers on May 22, 2012, 06:44:25 PM
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

jagilki

Maybe Ian is just doing something else?

Mike Powers

Soooo glad Ty made that trade with me. Street is trouble, and nothing but!

GM Franchise

Quote from: Mike "I Have The" Powers on February 03, 2013, 07:49:57 PM
Soooo glad Ty made that trade with me. Street is trouble, and nothing but!

Told ya.  :)
Quote from: Trumpers on July 25, 2012, 01:46:54 PM
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Quote from: Mike Powers on May 22, 2012, 06:44:25 PM
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

jagilki

With his "open door", I'm just waiting for Mike Flipps to show up and say something about just locking in.

Jon

Ty making all sorts of bad decisions this season so far.

GM of the Queen City Conquerors

Jon

Putting a deal in future deal before his player accepts the extra year.

It's gonna backfire for sure.

Rob

Yeah gotta agree, these are some bad moves Ty...
SixersEagles

[/center]

Ty

Kinda can tell my heart aint into this game right now eh?

The off season killed me, I almost quit then. Between working off my phone and the language barrier, it just overwhelmed me. I cant bloody well seem to get any names right and seem to pay a price every time. This game has been draining the last week or so, it just aint as fun for me right now.

Jon

Mike Powers