News:

Check out our Site Partners!

80s Mania WrestlingDaShawns2cents on FacebookThe Efed PodcastESPN Sports SimsEWCThe Indy CornerMFX PodcastOld School WrestlingSLTD WrestlingWhat A Maneuver!Wrestleview.comWrestling Mayhem Show

Main Menu

OUT OF CHARACTER BOARD

Started by Ian "Wolfie" Trumps, May 04, 2012, 10:53:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Justin

Ty, if its not fun for you man, nothing wrong with taking a break.

GM Franchise

Ty, remember Roswell when I had Street and he did the same thing? Yeah, history repeating itself. Just be careful with a "Handle with Care" player like Jimmy Street.
Quote from: Trumpers on July 25, 2012, 01:46:54 PM
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Quote from: Mike Powers on May 22, 2012, 06:44:25 PM
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

Mike Powers

Quote from: The Incredible TyTy on February 03, 2013, 08:55:57 PM
Im ESL remember

I didn't realize that. I knew you were Canadian, i just didn't know it was French-Canadian.

GM Franchise

Quote from: The Incredible TyTy on February 03, 2013, 08:51:35 PM
Kinda can tell my heart aint into this game right now eh?

The off season killed me, I almost quit then. Between working off my phone and the language barrier, it just overwhelmed me. I cant bloody well seem to get any names right and seem to pay a price every time. This game has been draining the last week or so, it just aint as fun for me right now.

C'mon, Ty. Stick with it. You don't realize how much you'll miss it until you don't have a team and have to sit out a season. Gut it out until the owner does something. Don't give up on it.  :)
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

jagilki

Yeah Ty, you've mentioned it a few times, but honestly I thought you were meaning the difference between North American English and England English.

I'll tell you, you do a pretty damn great job for it being a second language.

Ty

Quote from: Mike "I Have The" Powers on February 03, 2013, 09:03:48 PM
I didn't realize that. I knew you were Canadian, i just didn't know it was French-Canadian.

I speak French (somewhat) but Im not French Canadian. French is (barely) my 3rd language lol

ninihiyawan ayiman akayasimo tapyi asktumaich

(I speak Nihihaw [cree indian], I dislike speaking English but its okay, Ill survive [phrased slightly sarcasticly)

I thought everyone knew but I guess I dont have anyone on facebook lol

Quote from: GM Franchise on February 03, 2013, 09:05:29 PM
C'mon, Ty. Stick with it. You don't realize how much you'll miss it until you don't have a team and have to sit out a season. Gut it out until the owner does something. Don't give up on it.  :)

I might need to soon, just to recharge. Im hoping to stick it out but Im debating

Quote from: jagilki on February 03, 2013, 09:09:06 PM
Yeah Ty, you've mentioned it a few times, but honestly I thought you were meaning the difference between North American English and England English.

I'll tell you, you do a pretty damn great job for it being a second language.

Ive been speaking English all throughout school, I know the words and grammar and all that,  its just the understanding how its used and why things i say have the effect it does confuses me. I work hard to cover my weaknesses (ask Midas, him and I had an arguement once because I misunderstood something he said and took offence to what turned out to be trivial) so I find that a compliment Jag. Thank you :)

Hondo

I feel ya playa, English is a second language for me too. Hillbillian is my first.

"Just do the best you can with whatever gift God has given you, whatever intellect you have. Use it. Be good while you're doing it. Love your neighbor. Love the One that created you. Enjoy the cosmos. And rock on." - Phil Robertson of Duck Dynasty

jagilki

Quote from: JackHondo on February 03, 2013, 09:17:40 PM
I feel ya playa, English is a second language for me too. Hillbillian is my first.

A language that involves toes and banjos.

Ty

Quote from: jagilki on February 03, 2013, 09:19:24 PM
A language that involves toes and banjos.

I though your language was similiar, hillbillian and bushbaby are close cousins eh?

GM Franchise

Quote from: The Incredible TyTy on February 03, 2013, 09:15:01 PM
I might need to soon, just to recharge. Im hoping to stick it out but Im debating

Think about it before you make a decision about that because if you do decide to recharge you'll have to go all in. No 50/50 with that decision.

jagilki

Quote from: The Incredible TyTy on February 03, 2013, 09:24:22 PM
I though your language was similiar, hillbillian and bushbaby are close cousins eh?

Bushbaby?

Ty

Quote from: jagilki on February 03, 2013, 09:31:24 PM
Bushbaby?

Aint that what you are? Born in the outdoors (figuritively, not literally(

Jon

Quote from: GM Franchise on February 03, 2013, 09:29:04 PM
Think about it before you make a decision about that because if you do decide to recharge you'll have to go all in. No 50/50 with that decision.

Huh? What do you mean he'll have to go all in?

GM of the Queen City Conquerors

jagilki

I don't know.

Never quite heard that term before (except when talking Australia/Africa).

I've spent a lot of time in the woods hunting/fishing/camping/etc, but I'm not like a mountain man or anything.