Join our chat! - https://discord.gg/6vUfQnG

Main Menu

OUT OF CHARACTER BOARD

Started by Ian "Wolfie" Trumps, May 04, 2012, 10:53:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

¿PapaPancho?

It's even funnier when you read it in a Mr. Burns voice

Mike Powers

Even though I dislike the show, and never watch it, I read it in a Stewie (from Family Guy) voice.

GM Franchise

I think of it more like Dr. Giggles myself.
Quote from: Trumpers on July 25, 2012, 01:46:54 PM
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Quote from: Mike Powers on May 22, 2012, 06:44:25 PM
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

Mike Powers

I think of him that way visually. I haven't seen that movie in 20 years, so I don't remember what he sounds like.

Strike

Dr. Weird from Aqua Teen Hunger Force...

That is all.

Jennifer

GENTLEMEN. I HAVE FINALLY CREATED THE PERFECT FUSION OF BASKETBALL AND ANT-EATER MWAHAHAHAH-

WAIT NO, STOP EATING THE BASKETBALLS! WHAT HAS SCIENCE DOOOOOOOONE!?

Quote from: Mike Flips"Certainly officer...but first, we have two men here trespassing. Also I was assaulted moments ago by a man who might have had a sister I might have had sex with. Can we please arrest said man for Disturbing The Peace-opoly or something..."

GM Franchise

James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

¿PapaPancho?

Strike

Quote from: Jennifer on February 09, 2013, 01:15:57 AM
GENTLEMEN. I HAVE FINALLY CREATED THE PERFECT FUSION OF BASKETBALL AND ANT-EATER MWAHAHAHAH-

WAIT NO, STOP EATING THE BASKETBALLS! WHAT HAS SCIENCE DOOOOOOOONE!?

And that's a +1 well-earned all the way through.

Rob

I've got a feeling he might be wanting to kill my team
SixersEagles

[/center]

GM Franchise

Quote from: Not Rob on February 09, 2013, 03:45:35 AM
I've got a feeling he might be wanting to kill my team

Maybe he's Dr. Mindbender.

Jennifer

...Finidi's picture is a woman.

Ahahaha.

Quote from: Mike Flips"Certainly officer...but first, we have two men here trespassing. Also I was assaulted moments ago by a man who might have had a sister I might have had sex with. Can we please arrest said man for Disturbing The Peace-opoly or something..."

Ian "Wolfie" Trumps

Just to clarify. If you fire a coach you are liable to pay off his contract same as if a player is released as well and they still have years to go on their contract.

If the coach quits you get your PR back as he quit the job. If a player asks for mutual termination you are again not liable.

So in the case of Dave Chart that PR has been returned to the Anchorage Glaciers. Rebel can approach any free agent coach he wants or a coach from another team, however he can only approach a coach from another team provided that team is NOT locked in.
'Check out MFX - www.mfxpodcast.com'

jagilki

The only reason the question entered my mind was... thinking too "real world".

I mean, if you can talk them into quitting at the end of the season, he look, no pay for you!

but, like I just said.... that's thinking too "real world" and I should of known that.

Cory

Come after Mike Flips lol

SUBSCRIBE TO MY GAMING CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE