News:

Check out our Site Partners!

80s Mania WrestlingDaShawns2cents on FacebookThe Efed PodcastESPN Sports SimsEWCThe Indy CornerMFX PodcastOld School WrestlingSLTD WrestlingWhat A Maneuver!Wrestleview.comWrestling Mayhem Show

Main Menu

OUT OF CHARACTER BOARD

Started by Ian "Wolfie" Trumps, May 04, 2012, 10:53:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

jagilki

None of your wifes/girlfriends/others private parts have green glowing lights?

GM Franchise

I like how Rebel gave the balls response and stuck it to him. Big time props for that.
Quote from: Trumpers on July 25, 2012, 01:46:54 PM
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Quote from: Mike Powers on May 22, 2012, 06:44:25 PM
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

J-Reb

Have to have some fun sometimes.

Ty

Weird, rich deane was more consistent for me. Wonder whats up. Blaire smith too.

Jon

Quote from: The Incredible TyTy on February 10, 2013, 08:28:35 PM
Weird, rich deane was more consistent for me. Wonder whats up. Blaire smith too.

For Rich Deane he took on two good defenders. Dennis Reigns and Lucic Chechenko. Both those guys have limited each player they have faced in each game to a very limited role.

Blaire Smith was up against Mutu Mukwaza. He's a good defender, but 8 steals against the Bells best scorer... I think it had more to do with something going on internally there.

GM of the Queen City Conquerors

GM Franchise

I think it's more Lucic Chachenko guarding him this week than anything.

Ninja'd me Jon.
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

GM Franchise

Smith has only had one so so game and that was against Mutu. The other games he did good in.

Ty

Looking at Blair's stat lines, I understand Mutu is good but...

7 turnovers is a lot

GM Franchise

There are two really intriguing games this week, one in each conference. Aces vs. Bears and Seeds vs. Waves. Very interested to see the outcomes in those games.

Ty

Quote from: GM Franchise on February 10, 2013, 10:06:41 PM
There are two really intriguing games this week, one in each conference. Aces vs. Bears and Seeds vs. Waves. Very interested to see the outcomes in those games.

Why?

GM Franchise

Quote from: The Incredible TyTy on February 10, 2013, 10:09:40 PM
Why?

Why? Why not? The Aces and Bears are the top two teams out West and both are undefeated. Seeds are undefeated and the Waves are coming off a big week including a game which not one but two 40 point scorers and are the defending champions. Those are big time games that have four of the top five teams in the league in them.

Ty

If Justin can repair Robbie Wright's morale and get games like that out of those two again... its gonna be a tough East

GM Franchise

Wright's morale is the key to the Waves season. Once he gets motivated again the Waves will be extremely dangerous.

Jon

I was just thinking... it'd be nice to have a Most Improved Award at season's end as well. Just a thought.

GM of the Queen City Conquerors

GM Franchise

Quote from: Jon on February 10, 2013, 11:08:45 PM
I was just thinking... it'd be nice to have a Most Improved Award at season's end as well. Just a thought.

It was brought up season six but was vetoed so there wouldn't be too many awards.