News:

Check out our Site Partners!

80s Mania WrestlingDaShawns2cents on FacebookThe Efed PodcastESPN Sports SimsEWCThe Indy CornerMFX PodcastOld School WrestlingSLTD WrestlingWhat A Maneuver!Wrestleview.comWrestling Mayhem Show

Main Menu

OUT OF CHARACTER BOARD

Started by Ian "Wolfie" Trumps, May 04, 2012, 10:53:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

¿PapaPancho?

I see you boys don't want to give my boy Mutu credit ... I see how it is.

GM Franchise

We did. Mutu's defense kept Smith in check in the Bells game and was a big factor in the Blades winning the game.
Quote from: Trumpers on July 25, 2012, 01:46:54 PM
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Quote from: Mike Powers on May 22, 2012, 06:44:25 PM
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

Steven

Yikes, Aces killed us.

Been busy with school work for the past couple of days. I'll get those press conference answers up tonight!

Black Death

waiting for the Wolves news story or inside the fbl ... one question I can not answer ... What is Mason's Challenge 

I don't think there much I can do expect try to keep the team morale up
"Asuka, gives you two thumbs up"

Rob

Ian isn't doing Inside the FBL this week, as he is too busy.
SixersEagles

[/center]

Black Death

Damn .. well I will wait to see if I get the news story soon if not , I will answer the question the best I can 

Ian "Wolfie" Trumps

Quote from: Black Death on February 11, 2013, 06:37:31 PM
Damn .. well I will wait to see if I get the news story soon if not , I will answer the question the best I can

Sorry BD my bad
'Check out MFX - www.mfxpodcast.com'

Black Death

no problem ... I knew it was an over site , I just had to wait

Jon

Josh getting his first taste of someone trying to take his coach.

GM of the Queen City Conquerors

GM Franchise

Not surprised. Nest is a good coach.
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

Strike

Well, gents, gonna lock this one in early - flying out to D.C. for a convention this weekend, may be able to keep up through the phone but not counting much on it.

Best of luck to Bone and Hondo-man as we go into this week. =D

Black Death

GM Franchise

Domingo

I wonder if Ian misunderstood what I was suggesting...

Black Death

no , you suggested they move joe harding to pg , move dean to sg and bench chico for no reason