News:

Join our chat! - https://discord.gg/6vUfQnG

Main Menu

OUT OF CHARACTER BOARD

Started by Ian "Wolfie" Trumps, May 04, 2012, 10:53:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Domingo

No, I said during the rotations to move Rich to SG when Joe gets a breather.

Domingo

Quote from: domingoTFWF on February 09, 2013, 08:25:32 PM
Thank you for coming in guys. I know we have a game against the Volcanoes coming, so I'm going to make this as brief as I can.

Now, I know that it is going to take a little bit of time for the team to gel, to get a feel for how the other members of this team can benefit one another and work together as a cohesive unit, so what we are going to do is take it one game at a time...one opponent at a time.

This week we need to go out there and just enjoy doing what it is you love to do, go out there and play a game you've been playing since you were kids...let's go out there and have some fun, and the winning will come on it's own.

Coaches...

PG - Velez
SG - Harding
SF - Deane
PF - Bunker
C - Ronko

When we're rotating, I want to make sure we keep two of Rich, Joe, and Chico on the court at all times even if we have to play Joe at PG and Rich at SG in order to do so.

Team ball, rotation policy

Lock in.

Why would I bench Chico? I'm running a rotation, not mostly starters, and wanted to make sure that during that rotation I keep two of the three good players on the court.

GM Franchise

You'll probably have to diffuse this situation with the coach at minimum and hopefully there's no fallout from it with the players involved.
Quote from: Trumpers on July 25, 2012, 01:46:54 PM
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Quote from: Mike Powers on May 22, 2012, 06:44:25 PM
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

Domingo

Why should I have fallout?

GM Franchise

Word travels fast in the FBL. Just saying handle the situation with care so it doesn't get out of hand with the players getting the wrong ideas about it.
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

Domingo

But I never said I was benching Chico or making any changes to the starting lineup, so why would there be fallout from it?

GM Franchise

Quote from: Trumpers on February 13, 2013, 08:04:21 PM

Why would you alienate our third best player in doing this, its crazy...

That's why. Alienating a player as your coach stated.

Domingo

Quote from: GM Franchise on February 13, 2013, 11:51:43 PM
That's why. Alienating a player as your coach stated.

Except it's right there in my quoted post what my intentions were and they had nothing to do with benching Chico. If I get fallout for Ian not taking all of my posts about the subject into consideration. There is always a lot of things going on in the FBL, so it's easy to miss or forget something when it was posted days or a week before, but I shouldn't be thrown under the bus for it.

GM Franchise

I'm just saying handle with care.  :)

Domingo

Like I said, if thats the card I'm dealt so be it, but it's right there in my thread what my intentions were.

Mike Powers

Jeez Josh, you clean Yo Yo's dick for him after he finished fucking you?

GM Franchise

He's needs to clean it before he talks to his coach and talks him into staying.  :D

GM Franchise

The Providence doctor is awesome.

Jennifer

Quote from: Mike Flips"Certainly officer...but first, we have two men here trespassing. Also I was assaulted moments ago by a man who might have had a sister I might have had sex with. Can we please arrest said man for Disturbing The Peace-opoly or something..."

GM Franchise

Deshawn seems like he doesn't like the roster from the sound of it.