News:

Join our chat! - https://discord.gg/6vUfQnG

Main Menu

OUT OF CHARACTER BOARD

Started by Ian "Wolfie" Trumps, May 04, 2012, 10:53:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jennifer

QuoteThe Texas police have no obvious suspects...someone suggested there was in fact a third Closeness twin, until he was reminded that if that was the case there would be triplets.

I cannot overstate the degree to which this slew me.

Quote from: Mike Flips"Certainly officer...but first, we have two men here trespassing. Also I was assaulted moments ago by a man who might have had a sister I might have had sex with. Can we please arrest said man for Disturbing The Peace-opoly or something..."

GM Franchise

Lol at the Geoff Fardy and Mrs. Vraba story. That has to be the most amusing feud in the FBL right now.
Quote from: Trumpers on July 25, 2012, 01:46:54 PM
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Quote from: Mike Powers on May 22, 2012, 06:44:25 PM
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

Mike Powers

Some classic shit going on. I love it.

GM Franchise

First we have Geoff Fardy and now we have Chris Benwah...yeah, this is going to get awesome.
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

Mike Powers

Can't wait to smell what The Pebble is cookin'!

jagilki

Dorling

BD, did you just predict that the Aces would lose when the news story says we're undefeated?!?!

Mike Powers

Hence why predictions shouldn't be made after news stories come out.....

Domingo

Quote from: Mike Powers on February 16, 2013, 02:56:25 PM
Hence why predictions shouldn't be made after news stories come out.....

I saw all the topics were locked and remembered I didn't do my picks so did that before anything else, which is what I'm guessing BD did as well...since he voted against a team that according to Dorling and the news has not lost a game. How did the news affect his picks exactly?

Mike Powers

It didn't. But if he had paid attention, it could've.

Not that it matters really. It's all for shits and giggles, right?

Black Death

hey , I am sick ... have not read any news stories . at all ... high on cold meds

so if I did than I lose , sorry dorling 
"Asuka, gives you two thumbs up"

Dorling

Quote from: Black Death on February 16, 2013, 03:03:34 PM
sorry dorling

No need to apologise to me man, I'm not even playing the prediction game.

GM Franchise

At least he got his predictions in on time, lol.

Rob

I'm off the bottom, cheers Bone ;)
SixersEagles

[/center]

Mike Powers

Fuck me, Lights and Shack are fucking Beastadons.