OUT OF CHARACTER BOARD

Started by Ian "Wolfie" Trumps, May 04, 2012, 10:53:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

GM Franchise

Quote from: Cory on February 17, 2013, 05:58:25 PM
Try Mike Flips

Lol yeah, that'll really help him a lot.  :D
Quote from: Trumpers on July 25, 2012, 01:46:54 PM
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Quote from: Mike Powers on May 22, 2012, 06:44:25 PM
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

Cory

Im gonna try and convince him to leave for tijuana next season

SUBSCRIBE TO MY GAMING CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE

GM Franchise

You can try that but it might not work. Speaking of Tijuana we need a Bullfighters news story to check on how my "team" is doing.  :)
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

Rob

SixersEagles

[/center]

GM Franchise

Quote from: Not Rob on February 17, 2013, 06:53:57 PM
Most likely shit

You'd know all about that going by your team's record this season.  :P

Rob

How many games did you win in your entirety as an FBL GM?
SixersEagles

[/center]

GM Franchise

Jon

James, you're not exactly the right person to trash another person's season.

Just saying.

GM of the Queen City Conquerors

GM Franchise

Yeah but it should be obvious I was joking judging by the smiley.

jagilki

I thought it was the Zorses?  Or Zonkeys? 

GM Franchise

It's the Bullfighters according to the General News.

Jon

GM of the Queen City Conquerors

GM Franchise

According to you, lol. The Zonkeys are usually whatever team Flips ends ups coaching.  :P

GM Franchise

Predictions League is updated for week 3 and the week 4 picks are up. Make sure to get them in.  :)

Ty

In Toronto, arrive home on Monday. Friend had tickets to NBA game, raptors and grizzly bears. I went, had lots of fun. It's cool that they play music during the game and the whole spectacle.