News:

Check out our Site Partners!

80s Mania WrestlingDaShawns2cents on FacebookThe Efed PodcastESPN Sports SimsEWCThe Indy CornerMFX PodcastOld School WrestlingSLTD WrestlingWhat A Maneuver!Wrestleview.comWrestling Mayhem Show

Main Menu

OUT OF CHARACTER BOARD

Started by Ian "Wolfie" Trumps, May 04, 2012, 10:53:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

GM Franchise

Raptors are a good team now. Grizzlies are good too. NBA games are always fun to go. Glad you had a good time.  :)
Quote from: Trumpers on July 25, 2012, 01:46:54 PM
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Quote from: Mike Powers on May 22, 2012, 06:44:25 PM
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

Ian "Wolfie" Trumps

Thanks to Justin P for his generous donation. Much appreciated mate.
'Check out MFX - www.mfxpodcast.com'

Justin

No problem at all.  Much deserved.

Domingo

Is it me, or does it seem like Ronko forgot English?

GM Franchise

Use a translator with him.
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

Domingo

But he had English lessons, and he's been speaking English when I've talked to him and during general news. Just struck me as odd.

GM Franchise

Maybe he's lost it a little because of his injury.

Domingo

It's an ankle injury...

GM Franchise

I'm talking mental. Maybe the injury has effected him psychologically. Meaning maybe he doesn't want to let on how bad it is. Just a theory though, nothing more.

J-Reb

Quote from: domingoTFWF on February 21, 2013, 09:22:17 PM
It's an ankle injury...

The ankle twisting brain injury...stranger things have happened in the FBL.

Strike

Quote from: Johnny Rebel on February 21, 2013, 09:40:58 PM
The ankle twisting brain injury...stranger things have happened in the FBL.

...would this be the perfect time to bring up Nestgate again?

No?

...welp, I'll see my way out.

Cory

Nestgate wasn't weird.....I just completely misunderstood the new "assistant coach" contracts OOC and replied before going to the OOC thread for help.

Atomic bomb of a mistake, yeah. Weird, hmmmm

SUBSCRIBE TO MY GAMING CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE

Black Death

other words Cory forgot to read the Memo

reason it still relevant is because at the time Cory had put together the best team in the league ... all he really had to do was keep morale up and they win the title that year and maybe the next year also .  once he hit the red button , the team blow up , scatter to the four winds and it was the start of his downfall in Texas... it pretty much change the history of the FBL
"Asuka, gives you two thumbs up"

Dorling

Strike, isn't Shooting Forward a netball position? :)

Strike

Thanks Dorling. Yeah, that was a silly mistake.