OUT OF CHARACTER BOARD

Started by Ian "Wolfie" Trumps, May 04, 2012, 10:53:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

GM Franchise

Quote from: Black Death on February 28, 2013, 10:21:12 AM
he wants your best players ... ;)

But he's not drafting in the expansion draft, lol.  :P
Quote from: Trumpers on July 25, 2012, 01:46:54 PM
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Quote from: Mike Powers on May 22, 2012, 06:44:25 PM
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

J-Reb

Quote from: Black Death on February 28, 2013, 10:13:55 AM
yes ... were not making the playoffs ...  I don't have enough  to complete  this year. Just being realistic in my dealing with coach. bullshiting to him  about our chances would be stupid

Agreed...however, worry about the expansion draft now is trouble.  What are your players going to think when they find out that you have given up on the season?

Black Death

Rebel , you need to worry about Mark Brown wants  Mark Brown Appreciation night to return ... it same like the monster is back   
"Asuka, gives you two thumbs up"

J-Reb

Quote from: Black Death on February 28, 2013, 10:35:32 AM
Rebel , you need to worry about Mark Brown wants  Mark Brown Appreciation night to return ... it same like the monster is back

Yeah, it's going to be rough.

Black Death

oh ...T-bone become a suspect terrorist ...

LMAO 

GM Franchise

Quote from: Black Death on February 28, 2013, 01:36:56 PM
oh ...T-bone become a suspect terrorist ...

LMAO

I love this storyline.
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

Cory

SUBSCRIBE TO MY GAMING CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE

Justin

I seen that coming along time ago Cory.

$8 million is too much Josh!

J-Reb

All the free agent coaches are going to carry a high price tag right now.  Conrad Class and Dave Chart were the two highest paid coming in to the season. 

J-Reb

Quote from: Trumpers on February 28, 2013, 05:41:07 PM

DIE!!!!!!!!!!!...

CAZLUC VRABA LEAPS ONTO THE TABLE AND GOES FOR A ROUND HOUSE KICK, BUT MISSES AND FALLS OFF KNOCKING HIMSELF OUT COLD. YOUR PR LADY WALKS IN TO FIND YOU STANDING OVER THE BODY OF CAZLUC VRABA

Nice.

Justin

But Chart hasn't done much since leaving Texas.  I hired him and then he bailed for a higher price tag.  Didn't accomplish too much in Anchorage and still wants that much money only because he won a Gold medal.

Cazluc.......simply amazing.

Rob

Vlad's at 7 too, but he ain't going anywhere
SixersEagles

[/center]

Sgt. Josh Underpants

I wouldn't mind paying 8 to Class if he'll take it, From the way they left their teams, Class looks like a more level headed and easier to work with person
Shank â€" Action Josh Madrid does towards anyone making a racial slur towards latinos on the SB, his main target is usually Midas.
You Are Game Will Evolve
Quote from: Judge Reinhold on September 16, 2009, 07:30:31 AM
This dude is the most cracker looking beaner you\'ll ever meet.

Black Death

Quote from: JustinP on February 28, 2013, 05:43:29 PM
But Chart hasn't done much since leaving Texas.  I hired him and then he bailed for a higher price tag.  Didn't accomplish too much in Anchorage and still wants that much money only because he won a Gold medal.

Cazluc.......simply amazing.

you did strike a deal with him  in secret to coach your team before the season was over and you still had a coach that you had not got rid of... than you realize what would happen when the deal would get out ... so you try to back out.

you did forget to add that part  lol

GM Franchise

There's some amazing stuff going on in the FBL right now. Vraba, GM Bone being a suspected "terrorist," Coaches leaving, and the coach hiring negotiations there's some good stuff all around.