News:

Join our chat! - https://discord.gg/6vUfQnG

Main Menu

OUT OF CHARACTER BOARD

Started by Ian "Wolfie" Trumps, May 04, 2012, 10:53:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Strike

Cazluc Vraba tried to have a Road House moment and failed miserably.

Patrick Swayze, he sure as hell ain't. XD

Justin

Quote from: Black Death on February 28, 2013, 05:49:55 PM
you did strike a deal with him  in secret to coach your team before the season was over and you still had a coach that you had not got rid of... than you realize what would happen when the deal would get out ... so you try to back out.

you did forget to add that part  lol
'

I actually forgot about that. 

Strike

Quote from: JustinP on February 28, 2013, 06:06:15 PM
'

I actually forgot about that.

Yeah, the tag was much higher due to that and I didn't know better with coach deals at the time.

That plus had I not screwed up with the voicemail thing, I'm confident that Anchorage could have made the Western finals that year...possibly even gone to the FBL title game. The team was on a roll, for the most part.

T-Bonizzle

At least I won't be the only GM talking to the police this week.

Ty

Dammit, Jon is going to become the first ever GM to complete in a fantasy wrestling title in fantasy basketball

Ty

And... oh no Cory! please don't poach my coach from me... please

Jon

Well, no more hope for Cazluc. The only thing I could have really done differently with his situation is originally accept Mrs. Vraba to stay in my suit with me. But I foreshadowed that into us having an affair. Vraba was a lose-lose situation the second I signed him. Too bad, because I was able to get him to play like he can, we would have been a very dangerous team. Maybe he'll wake up from his KO and be a different team player-like Vraba, lol.

GM of the Queen City Conquerors

Mike Powers

Between the "Bone is a terrorist" storyline, the "Vraba attacks Jon" storyline, and the "Coaches quitting midseason" storylines.....this is some exciting shit!!

I wish I had joined this AGES ago, LOL!!

GM Franchise

Quote from: Mike Powers on February 28, 2013, 10:03:58 PM
Between the "Bone is a terrorist" storyline, the "Vraba attacks Jon" storyline, and the "Coaches quitting midseason" storylines.....this is some exciting shit!!

Why didn't you? lol
Quote from: Trumpers on July 25, 2012, 01:46:54 PM
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Quote from: Mike Powers on May 22, 2012, 06:44:25 PM
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

Jon

Quote from: The Incredible TyTy on February 28, 2013, 06:45:06 PM
Dammit, Jon is going to become the first ever GM to complete in a fantasy wrestling title in fantasy basketball

Gonna team up with Geoff Fardy to take on the Vraba's.

GM of the Queen City Conquerors

GM Franchise

And I love that Cory is trying to reunite the Axis of Chaos that is Moses Franks, Mike Flips, and myself in Tijuana, lol.  :P
Quote from: Trumpers on July 25, 2012, 01:46:54 PM
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Quote from: Mike Powers on May 22, 2012, 06:44:25 PM
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

Strike

Welcome to the FBL, my friend. Where the madness never ends.

Ty

Have you read the part of your team thread where Fisk tried to bribe Griffen with sex?

Strike

Quote from: The Incredible TyTy on February 28, 2013, 10:21:27 PM

Have you read the part of your team thread where Fisk tried to bribe Griffen with sex?

And to think that perhaps Griffin could have been a long-time Spud instead of a Wolf were it not for those shenanigans. XD

Ty

I will never forget that moment in FBL history. It perpetually gives me hope that a GM can recover from anything