News:

Check out our Site Partners!

80s Mania WrestlingDaShawns2cents on FacebookThe Efed PodcastESPN Sports SimsEWCThe Indy CornerMFX PodcastOld School WrestlingSLTD WrestlingWhat A Maneuver!Wrestleview.comWrestling Mayhem Show

Main Menu

OUT OF CHARACTER BOARD

Started by Ian "Wolfie" Trumps, May 04, 2012, 10:53:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

J-Reb

Nothing will ever top Fart Gate for me.

GM Franchise

I think Poopgate/Underweargate came close.
Quote from: Trumpers on July 25, 2012, 01:46:54 PM
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Quote from: Mike Powers on May 22, 2012, 06:44:25 PM
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

Jennifer

Oh my lord Vraba.

I just saw that and it KILLED me.

Quote from: Mike Flips"Certainly officer...but first, we have two men here trespassing. Also I was assaulted moments ago by a man who might have had a sister I might have had sex with. Can we please arrest said man for Disturbing The Peace-opoly or something..."

J-Reb

GM Franchise

Quote from: Jennifer on February 28, 2013, 10:46:18 PM
Oh my lord Vraba.

I just saw that and it KILLED me.

Vraba is my favorite FBL player now just for everything that has gone on this season alone, lol.  :D
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

Strike

My three weeks with having Vraba on the team must have been the sanest of his entire FBL career.

...Christ, that's a scary thought.

GM Franchise

You did the best with him, that's for sure.

Strike

Quote from: GM Franchise on February 28, 2013, 10:58:04 PM
You did the best with him, that's for sure.

Small sample size. With both him and Chart around...had I stayed an Anchorage any longer, I'd have probably gotten myself fired somehow. <_<

GM Franchise

Could be worse. You could be relgated to the Mexican League for a season, lol.  :P

Rob

Bone's been arrested, LOL
SixersEagles

[/center]

Jennifer

Dear lord the FBL is killing me this week.

Quote from: Mike Flips"Certainly officer...but first, we have two men here trespassing. Also I was assaulted moments ago by a man who might have had a sister I might have had sex with. Can we please arrest said man for Disturbing The Peace-opoly or something..."

Strike

Quote from: Jennifer on March 01, 2013, 04:43:12 AM
Dear lord the FBL is killing me this week.

The Vraba storyline continues to deliver...and Wanda showing her wicked side, lmao!

GM Franchise

This is the greatest week in FBL history.

Rob

If Jon could get arrested too id be ever so grateful ;)
SixersEagles

[/center]

Domingo

Strike, you do low any trade would not happen until next season and you'd have to protect Xavi, right?