News:

Check out our Site Partners!

80s Mania WrestlingDaShawns2cents on FacebookThe Efed PodcastESPN Sports SimsEWCThe Indy CornerMFX PodcastOld School WrestlingSLTD WrestlingWhat A Maneuver!Wrestleview.comWrestling Mayhem Show

Main Menu

OUT OF CHARACTER BOARD

Started by Ian "Wolfie" Trumps, May 04, 2012, 10:53:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Black Death

"Asuka, gives you two thumbs up"

Jon

Bone and I are going to be cell mates.

GM of the Queen City Conquerors

Black Death

looks like it Jon  lol
"Asuka, gives you two thumbs up"

Strike

Quote from: domingoTFWF on March 01, 2013, 09:26:28 AM
Strike, you do low any trade would not happen until next season and you'd have to protect Xavi, right?

Yes.

Justin

I think Farooq will soon join the two of you.  I see an implosion in Montana real soon.

T-Bonizzle

Justin

My guess is you will soon be fired.

T-Bonizzle

Gosh I hope not. The pattern guys! Next season will be awesome!

GM Franchise

Quote from: Jon on March 01, 2013, 10:06:45 AM
Bone and I are going to be cell mates.

I guess I'll be seeing you guys in San Quentin then, lol.
Quote from: Trumpers on July 25, 2012, 01:46:54 PM
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Quote from: Mike Powers on May 22, 2012, 06:44:25 PM
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

Ty

I don't know how to handle this lol, its gonna be a fun week

Rob

I can't believe Bone got himself arrested...
SixersEagles

[/center]

GM Franchise

I never even got arrested during the Bad Boys Toppers era after some of the things that went on there.
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

GM Franchise

Quote from: The Incredible TyTy on March 01, 2013, 12:39:13 PM
I don't know how to handle this lol, its gonna be a fun week

I have the perfect solution. Call Moe Christopher, lol.

GM Franchise

Quote from: Trumpers on March 01, 2013, 12:58:25 PM

Or should we get a new GM...I SHALL, I SHALL NOT BE MOVED! THIS ONES FOR MOSES FRANKS SISTER AND HER HORRENDOUS HANGING VAGINA...

Mike Flips PIPEBOMB!   :sparta:

Justin

I'm waiting on a general news post for the Colonials....this is going to be good.