News:

Check out our Site Partners!

80s Mania WrestlingDaShawns2cents on FacebookThe Efed PodcastESPN Sports SimsEWCThe Indy CornerMFX PodcastOld School WrestlingSLTD WrestlingWhat A Maneuver!Wrestleview.comWrestling Mayhem Show

Main Menu

OUT OF CHARACTER BOARD

Started by Ian "Wolfie" Trumps, May 04, 2012, 10:53:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

GM Franchise

Me too. And the Steamers and the updated Bells one too. Dragons as well. General News is going to be EPIC this week.
Quote from: Trumpers on July 25, 2012, 01:46:54 PM
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Quote from: Mike Powers on May 22, 2012, 06:44:25 PM
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

Domingo

This was awesome.

Quote from: Trumpers on March 01, 2013, 12:54:06 PM

Oh I see and I suppose this whole thing is the imagination of one deranged man who is the cohost of a highly touted and recently signed to a network wrestling podcast...

ROLLS EYES

¿PapaPancho?

I wonder had Bone just said "If I'm not under arrest please contact my lawyer for further questioning" would that have gone any better.  That's what my reaction would have been #Reallifeexperience

Black Death

The Steamers Thread 

LMAO
"Asuka, gives you two thumbs up"

Dorling

In London at the moment. Just caught the end of a horse race where the horse that finished last was called...Michael Flips.

Hondo

Quote from: Dorling on March 02, 2013, 12:00:38 PM
In London at the moment. Just caught the end of a horse race where the horse that finished last was called...Michael Flips.

You're screwing with us, right?

"Just do the best you can with whatever gift God has given you, whatever intellect you have. Use it. Be good while you're doing it. Love your neighbor. Love the One that created you. Enjoy the cosmos. And rock on." - Phil Robertson of Duck Dynasty

GM Franchise

Like the general dynamic of both new franchises. The owners both seem like characters and I love th team names as well.
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

Strike

Quote from: JackHondo on March 02, 2013, 12:25:19 PM
You're screwing with us, right?

Pics of final race standings or it never effin' happened!

GM Franchise

Quote from: Chris Strike on March 02, 2013, 06:12:39 PM
The Vraba's vs. GM Jon/Geoff Fardy

The new owner of the Greenhornets runs in and causes interference, thus causing Fardy to get distracted and get the roundhouse of death from Vraba, thus granting them victory.

FBL needs more rivalries.

I LOVE this idea. Vraba would likely be a Green Hornet next season for sure if this scenario happens.  :D

Black Death

9 million for half a season ... Josh I hope he brought you dinner first

because you got screwed ... you got screwed up the butt
"Asuka, gives you two thumbs up"

GM Franchise

BD has a point. You should've at least gotten a two year deal so he can continue into next season.

Mike Powers

It's not like he really had a choice. Plus the PR money would just be sitting there, and it doesn't effect next season, so....

Jon

Quote from: Mike Powers on March 02, 2013, 09:09:02 PM
It's not like he really had a choice. Plus the PR money would just be sitting there, and it doesn't effect next season, so....

He has no PR money for any scouting reports now. That's the only thing it really effects.

GM of the Queen City Conquerors

Ty

I thinks twas good deal

GM Franchise

That's true. And Class didn't appear too interested in being there long term from the looks of it.