News:

Join our chat! - https://discord.gg/6vUfQnG

Main Menu

OUT OF CHARACTER BOARD

Started by Ian "Wolfie" Trumps, May 04, 2012, 10:53:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mike Powers

I've seen multiple people say that they like scouting reports, but aren't exactly heartbroken if they don't have them.

GM Franchise

Scouting reports at times can be essential. I know from experience when I got crap players from not having scouting on them.
Quote from: Trumpers on July 25, 2012, 01:46:54 PM
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Quote from: Mike Powers on May 22, 2012, 06:44:25 PM
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

Domingo

One thing about scouting reports, the ones you get from your asst coach are the ones that matter. Diablo had a good report, and he is not at all close to what his report said about him.

Jon

Here is something I was thinking about today with the addition of San Diego and Birmingham next season.

Western Conference

South Division
Honolulu
Hollywood
San Diego
Las Vegas
Roswell

North Division
Seattle
Anchorage
Montana
Wyoming
Boise

Eastern Conference

South Division
Puerto Rico
Tampa Bay
Texas
Birmingham
Mississippi

North Division
Virginia
Boston
Pittsburgh
Kentucky
Providence

GM of the Queen City Conquerors

T-Bonizzle

Quote from: GM Franchise on March 02, 2013, 07:20:54 PM
BD has a point. You should've at least gotten a two year deal so he can continue into next season.

Things like this is why you aren't a GM right now....

GM Franchise

I like your idea a lot, Jon.

Quote from: T-Dungeon Master on March 02, 2013, 10:11:50 PM
Things like this is why you aren't a GM right now....

Lol says the guy who's in jail and a suspected "terrorist."
Quote from: Trumpers on July 25, 2012, 01:46:54 PM
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Quote from: Mike Powers on May 22, 2012, 06:44:25 PM
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

Ty

Yep, look at Carlos moreno, great report horrid player. Then again, mark brown horrible coach

Strike

Scouting reports for existing teams seem to definitely depend on the assistant coach and the style of play one's team has got going.

So, if you are wheelin' and dealin' often enough, a guy that might have been a fit on one team the previous season may not quite do the trick on the current team. Just a theory, though.

Ian "Wolfie" Trumps

Guys can you be a bit more detailed than the same lock in as last week

list the lineup and all that, makes things easier on me.
'Check out MFX - www.mfxpodcast.com'

Rob

Ok mate will do in future
SixersEagles

[/center]

Black Death

scouting report help get a better insight at the players ... yeah you can go with a pick without a scouting report , but like getting a car without the car history buyer beware ...

"Asuka, gives you two thumbs up"

Jennifer

Ian, way back when Abrax entered the league, the report that I'd got on him specified that he was a combo guard. I've mentioned this I think once before, but he's listed as only a PG. I know it's kind've dredging things up from quite some time ago, but I bring it up cause it would be pretty dang helpful were he a combo guard right now >_>.

Is he PG/SG or just PG? When I picked him up I'm pretty sure it was specifically because of playing both. I can dig through my PMs for the original stuff, if you'd like.

Edit: Found it.

QuoteTough defender. Can play both the PG and SG position. Not a brilliant scorer and that might his one let down here in the FBL, decent passer of the ball. But he is a scrapper and works hard on defence. He is also a big minutes reliever. A starter for the Greek team, he would be a bench player here in the FBL, but take valuable minutes off either guard for them to rest.

Quote from: Mike Flips"Certainly officer...but first, we have two men here trespassing. Also I was assaulted moments ago by a man who might have had a sister I might have had sex with. Can we please arrest said man for Disturbing The Peace-opoly or something..."

Ian "Wolfie" Trumps

Quote from: Jennifer on March 03, 2013, 12:42:00 PM
Ian, way back when Abrax entered the league, the report that I'd got on him specified that he was a combo guard. I've mentioned this I think once before, but he's listed as only a PG. I know it's kind've dredging things up from quite some time ago, but I bring it up cause it would be pretty dang helpful were he a combo guard right now >_>.

Is he PG/SG or just PG? When I picked him up I'm pretty sure it was specifically because of playing both. I can dig through my PMs for the original stuff, if you'd like.

Edit: Found it.

try approach of converting him
'Check out MFX - www.mfxpodcast.com'

J-Reb

Guess I should have gave in to Mark Brown.

Jon

Quote from: Johnny Rebel on March 03, 2013, 04:01:07 PM
Guess I should have gave in to Mark Brown.

I knew some type of backlash would result in you giving him the snub, but not an instant resignation. Rough man.

GM of the Queen City Conquerors