News:

Check out our Site Partners!

80s Mania WrestlingDaShawns2cents on FacebookThe Efed PodcastESPN Sports SimsEWCThe Indy CornerMFX PodcastOld School WrestlingSLTD WrestlingWhat A Maneuver!Wrestleview.comWrestling Mayhem Show

Main Menu

OUT OF CHARACTER BOARD

Started by Ian "Wolfie" Trumps, May 04, 2012, 10:53:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

GM Franchise

Quote from: Jon on March 03, 2013, 04:08:41 PM
I knew some type of backlash would result in you giving him the snub, but not an instant resignation. Rough man.

I was thinking the same thing but him leaving this quickly was surprising. He was doing a good job with the Glaciers before this happened.
Quote from: Trumpers on July 25, 2012, 01:46:54 PM
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Quote from: Mike Powers on May 22, 2012, 06:44:25 PM
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

Mike Powers

Can players/coaches get punished for doing this kind of thing? I mean, they do have a contract and all...if they quit, shouldn't they have to sit out some time? Only if the team wanted to pay him to not go somewhere else, I guess.

Domingo

Well they forfeit payment, isn't that punishment enough?

GM Franchise

They should have to sit out the rest of the season and not change teams. That's the most logical way to deal with it.
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

Rob

I'm sure it is done so each team and gm always has one coach they can hire. if you start putting rules lije this in you punish yourself as well as yhe other gms
SixersEagles

[/center]

Mike Powers

I mean, if Doc Rivers suddenly said "fuck this shit" and quit the Celtics, would he really be coaching New York tomorrow?

But I see your point(s).

Ty

Someone explain to me how what I said could be taken in any way sexually

GM Franchise

Quote from: The Incredible TyTy on March 03, 2013, 09:13:19 PM
Someone explain to me how what I said could be taken in any way sexually

Maybe your coach is some kind of a sexual deviant or something. lol

Cory

Im forever ruined in this game with my lack of appeal towards coaches. Im either going to pay double what a coach is worth or have someone like Flips.

When I get fired, do I go to "canadian basketball league" like Franchise.

SUBSCRIBE TO MY GAMING CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE

Ty

Either way, he's gotta be fired now. Undermining the management = goodbye Stelios and goodbye playoff chances

Meet you up there soon enough Cory lol

J-Reb

Quote from: Cory on March 03, 2013, 09:43:49 PM
Im forever ruined in this game with my lack of appeal towards coaches. Im either going to pay double what a coach is worth or have someone like Flips.

I'm with you...can't seem to make it work.  I had great connections with Carty and Davies in Tampa Bay, but failed everywhere else.

GM Franchise

Geez guys. With everyone going to Canada who'll be joining me in Mexico?  :D

Jennifer

Quote from: Cory on March 03, 2013, 09:43:49 PM

Well, to be fair, if I can start to get back on track with coaches then I'm sure you can too. I mean, I went-

Bogolov
Flips
Hawk
Mays
--
Mogo

- And had Farthering leave in there, too. It's just going for Class may have been a bit ambitious.

Quote from: Mike Flips"Certainly officer...but first, we have two men here trespassing. Also I was assaulted moments ago by a man who might have had a sister I might have had sex with. Can we please arrest said man for Disturbing The Peace-opoly or something..."

Jon

TyTy, I didn't think you did or said anything wrong. Just Ian making things fun.

Cory and Rebel on the other hand are at fault for what transpired.

Mark Brown needs his appreciation and why would you basically offer an Asst Coaching job to someone when you already have one locked up through Season 12?

GM of the Queen City Conquerors

Cory

I simply asked for Zizacs opinion on coaching after he retires, as usually you have that bound in a contract. Mike Flips wasn't coming back next season, and he took it as a "controversy".

My fault for playing the game for the future and not for the now. Seems the only way to plan for the future in FBL is contracts only, no personelle or other changes of the like.

SUBSCRIBE TO MY GAMING CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE