News:

Check out our Site Partners!

80s Mania WrestlingDaShawns2cents on FacebookThe Efed PodcastESPN Sports SimsEWCThe Indy CornerMFX PodcastOld School WrestlingSLTD WrestlingWhat A Maneuver!Wrestleview.comWrestling Mayhem Show

Main Menu

OUT OF CHARACTER BOARD

Started by Ian "Wolfie" Trumps, May 04, 2012, 10:53:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jon

Quote from: JustinP on March 05, 2013, 02:38:36 PM
No MVP watch James.......

ROB WHAT IN THE HELL WERE YOU THINKING?!?!

I know why he was doing that.

Secret secret... I have a secret.

GM of the Queen City Conquerors

jagilki

Quote from: Jon on March 05, 2013, 02:39:38 PM
I know why he was doing that.

Secret secret... I have a secret.

Everybody knows about the pit in your basement and your habit of dancing to Goodbye Horses.

GM Franchise

Yeah forgot about the MVP Watch this week. It'd probably be the same order as last week, lol.

And Jon going to the Gulls is going to be interesting.
Quote from: Trumpers on July 25, 2012, 01:46:54 PM
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Quote from: Mike Powers on May 22, 2012, 06:44:25 PM
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

Jon

Quote from: GM Franchise on March 05, 2013, 02:42:43 PM
Yeah forgot about the MVP Watch this week. It'd probably be the same order as last week, lol.

And Jon going to the Gulls is going to be interesting.

Lol, why is that?

Black Death

Secret or not ... why is he messing with Bobby head ... his team is playing great , don't mess with them now ...
"Asuka, gives you two thumbs up"

Jon

Oh yeah, no saying he approached it right, but I know why he was asking him though.

Justin

Yeah screw the secret.  He just messed up his team.  Bobby is going to play half-ass for the next couple of weeks.

Rob

I assumed that he would want to add that to his game
SixersEagles

[/center]

Justin

Quote from: Not Rob on March 05, 2013, 03:04:00 PM
I assumed that he would want to add that to his game

He's a PG and a PG only.  He's playing his ass off right now.  There is no need for him to learn another position.

Rob

The scout report I got for him hinted that he was a combo guard
SixersEagles

[/center]

Black Death

Rob ... understand that he can learn the sg spot , but why do you want him to learn it now ... is there a need for him to learn. 

what wrong with the off-season ... he can learn it than
"Asuka, gives you two thumbs up"

Rob

I asked him what he thought about learning at the end of the season
SixersEagles

[/center]

T-Bonizzle

Typically you only do these types of training when your team has a pressing need.

Cory

Quote from: Not Rob on March 05, 2013, 03:24:18 PM
I asked him what he thought about learning at the end of the season

Dont ask for the future, it fucked me this season too with my coaching staff. Play for the now Ive learned.

SUBSCRIBE TO MY GAMING CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE

Domingo

Same thing I learned, Cory. Thats what happened with me least season with Stevens, when I asked him about resting. And when I told the bench not to worry about expansion draft.