News:

Join our chat! - https://discord.gg/6vUfQnG

Main Menu

OUT OF CHARACTER BOARD

Started by Ian "Wolfie" Trumps, May 04, 2012, 10:53:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sgt. Josh Underpants

fuck thats what I get for responding before I was fully awake this morning
Shank â€" Action Josh Madrid does towards anyone making a racial slur towards latinos on the SB, his main target is usually Midas.
You Are Game Will Evolve
Quote from: Judge Reinhold on September 16, 2009, 07:30:31 AM
This dude is the most cracker looking beaner you\'ll ever meet.

Jon

Quote from: Sgt. Josh Underpants on March 05, 2013, 04:56:20 PM
fuck thats what I get for responding before I was fully awake this morning

Yeah, when I saw you call him coach... I was like... NOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

But, it was your rookie season, you'll regroup, learn from your mistakes, don't be afraid to ask us questions and you'll be fine.

GM of the Queen City Conquerors

Strike

Quote from: Jon on March 05, 2013, 04:59:35 PM
Yeah, when I saw you call him coach... I was like... NOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

But, it was your rookie season, you'll regroup, learn from your mistakes, don't be afraid to ask us questions and you'll be fine.

Pretty much. We all have had our mishaps, however small or big. It's just those who do it more often than others end up in hot water. <_>

Cory

Is Steve Watchen still unsigned by a team?

SUBSCRIBE TO MY GAMING CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE

GM Franchise

I don't think he has been signed.
Quote from: Trumpers on July 25, 2012, 01:46:54 PM
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Quote from: Mike Powers on May 22, 2012, 06:44:25 PM
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

Jon

GM Franchise

FBL Franchised Vol. 8,
Return Update -

Once again it is I, GM James Franchise, the number one FBL pundit and blogger in all the land here to update you all on my return to the FBL and all the goings on as well as the musical chairs as far as GMs are concerned. First an updated Franchised Players of the Week complete with the MVP Watch that many a FBL fan has clamored about.

Franchised Players of the Week:
West –

Mason Griffin (Wolves, vs. Aces): 31 pts, 13 rbs, 5 asts, 3 blks

East –
Scott Cunningham (Diamonds, vs. Colonials): 38 pts, 4 rbs, 1 ast, 1 stl

Honorable Mentions –
Redford Shack (Aces, vs. Wolves): 32 pts, 15 rbs, 1 blk
Troy Marshall (Waves, vs. Stallions): 30 pts, 7 rbs, 5 asts, 2 blks
Freddie Bishop (Hayseeds, vs. Colonials): 31 pts, 6 rbs, 2 asts, 2 blks
Scott Cunningham (Diamonds, vs. Dragons): 31 pts, 4 rbs, 2 stls
Kamil Bennett (Hayseeds, vs. Bells): 32 pts, 14 rbs, 1 blk
Damore Richards (Waves, vs. Steamers): 33 pts, 4 stls

MVP Watch:
Not much happened this week as far as MVP Rankings go BUT the top 5 ladder is now expanded to a top 10 because of what's been going on player wise. Freddie Bishop, Scott Cunningham, Damore Richards, Kamil Bennett, and Mason Griffin along with the five previous ranked players are now the top 10. Here is the new top 10 MVP ladder. Scott Cunningham and Kamil Bennett are the biggest movers. Both players are in the top 5. Krease McCool has dropped and will likely continue the trend now that GM TyTy has bolted and his Steamers are now a GMless team for the rest of this season.

Franchise Top 10 MVP Ladder after week 4...
1.   Troy Marshall (Waves)
2.   Eddie Lights (Aces)
3.   Redford Shack (Aces)
4.   Kamil Bennett (Hayseeds)
5.   Scott Cunningham (Diamonds)
6.   Ricky Hallmark (Colonials)
7.   Damore Richards (Waves)
8.   Krease McCool (Steamers)
9.   Freddie Bishop (Hayseeds)
10.   Mason Griffin (Wolves)

The Return...
Now my search for a GM job is still on. I will not be going to either expansion team. GM Bone was hired to run the Birmingham expansion team and GM Jon is leaving Virginia to run the San Diego expansion team. That leaves both Virginia and Boston GMless. Virginia not having a GM is HUGE for the Eastern Conference. I like Jon's move but he has to stick around a team for more than a season again in my opinion and I think he will. GM Bone needed a change. I like this move as well. I think GM Stoner will take over either Virginia or Boston. There's a rumor GM Shields might return. I can see him in the other spot. Either him or GM Josh. Speaking of GM Josh he was fired from Honolulu for calling the owner "coach" according to my sources. Not a good move. GM TyTy also is on the market after leaving Mississippi which is his third team in three seasons. It'll be interested to see where he and Josh end up. GM Cory is still running the Dragons for now. I hope he can turn his luck around with coaches and make it work. My name is being talked for Honolulu. Honestly I hope it happens. I've been sitting on the sidelines for a season itching to get back into the grind. Like I said in my last edition, the playing field is even because of all the mistakes that happened this season from several GMs. Going to be interested to see where everyone ends up.

Anyway that's all for now. I'll update with a new edition after the next batch of games. Also don't forget to get your predictions league predictions in on time. For now, this is GM Franchise signing off from Tijuana.
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

Ty

3rd in 4 James, 4th in 5

GM Franchise

Quote from: The Incredible TyTy on March 06, 2013, 01:11:26 AM
3rd in 4 James, 4th in 5

So you've been to Roswell, Hollywood, and Mississippi correct?

Mike Powers

Damn, looks like Ty and Franchise are frozen out next season.

Ty

Quote from: GM Franchise on March 06, 2013, 01:36:46 AM
So you've been to Roswell, Hollywood, and Mississippi correct?

Yep

Jon

Since I have nothing to do until the season ends... I might do a column myself that rivals James' column.

Dorling

Is the Honolulu owner called 'Twinkle' or 'Twinkie.'

Because either Ty or James have it wrong.

Ty

Dammit james, stop following me and writing letters in an attempt to discredit me

The first post says twinkle

Domingo