News:

Check out our Site Partners!

80s Mania WrestlingDaShawns2cents on FacebookThe Efed PodcastESPN Sports SimsEWCThe Indy CornerMFX PodcastOld School WrestlingSLTD WrestlingWhat A Maneuver!Wrestleview.comWrestling Mayhem Show

Main Menu

OUT OF CHARACTER BOARD

Started by Ian "Wolfie" Trumps, May 04, 2012, 10:53:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Domingo

Quote from: GM Franchise on March 06, 2013, 04:44:52 PM
Dom, did I ever say anything about Franks being a good coach? No. All I said was I was the current GM of the Tijuana Bullfighters. That was it since I don't know how the team is doing since there hasn't been a new story about them.

I'm just going to wait if I don't get Honolulu. Been waiting since last season which is why I want a team so bad. lol

I know the feeling.

Actually, James, you have mentioned that you turned the teams around and were making playoff runs...that kind of means Franks and the players have to be doing something right if they are making a case for the playoffs. I understand that there have not been any updates from Tijuana, but there doesn't really need to be, because it doesn't exist. What you should have done is sit out and relax and enjoy the game like Ian suggested, and I'm pretty sure in time he would've posted up something to give you an in...as was being hinted by in general news and in the volcanoes thread. Instead you got the name wrong of the owner who fired the last gm for calling him coach.

T-Bonizzle

jagilki

GM Franchise

Quote from: domingoTFWF on March 06, 2013, 07:34:29 PM
Actually, James, you have mentioned that you turned the teams around and were making playoff runs...that kind of means Franks and the players have to be doing something right if they are making a case for the playoffs. I understand that there have not been any updates from Tijuana, but there doesn't really need to be, because it doesn't exist. What you should have done is sit out and relax and enjoy the game like Ian suggested, and I'm pretty sure in time he would've posted up something to give you an in...as was being hinted by in general news and in the volcanoes thread. Instead you got the name wrong of the owner who fired the last gm for calling him coach.

If they didn't exist then why are there players from there on the FA list? They're like Barcelona or Madrid but in Mexico. Same type of a deal from the looks of it. Secondly that stuff you mentionned was posted in my FBL blog, not in the team threads. Two entirely different things. Thirdly I mentionned turning around the lives of criminals specifically as being rewarding but of course you'll ignore that just like I'll ignore that you got Creed Jackson and Echo Walls mixed up in your comment this morning in the shoutbox about which one wanted to learn behind a veteran center. Fourth I have been sitting out. Have you not noticed? I'm not GMing a team, that's sitting out. Sitting out is not running a team for a season. That's what I've been doing. Also I like how you're ignoring the fact that Ty has been applying to every team to become a GM which has forced me to basically either do the same or risk sitting out another season. The risk is there again with Shields being back and there being more GMs than teams. Just wanted to point that out as well.
Quote from: Trumpers on July 25, 2012, 01:46:54 PM
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Quote from: Mike Powers on May 22, 2012, 06:44:25 PM
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

Hondo

"Just do the best you can with whatever gift God has given you, whatever intellect you have. Use it. Be good while you're doing it. Love your neighbor. Love the One that created you. Enjoy the cosmos. And rock on." - Phil Robertson of Duck Dynasty

Domingo

Quote from: GM Franchise on March 06, 2013, 08:07:10 PM
If they didn't exist then why are there players from there on the FA list? They're like Barcelona or Madrid but in Mexico. Same type of a deal from the looks of it. Secondly that stuff you mentionned was posted in my FBL blog, not in the team threads. Two entirely different things. Thirdly I mentionned turning around the lives of criminals specifically as being rewarding but of course you'll ignore that just like I'll ignore that you got Creed Jackson and Echo Walls mixed up in your comment this morning in the shoutbox about which one wanted to learn behind a veteran center. Fourth I have been sitting out. Have you not noticed? I'm not GMing a team, that's sitting out. Sitting out is not running a team for a season. That's what I've been doing. Also I like how you're ignoring the fact that Ty has been applying to every team to become a GM which has forced me to basically either do the same or risk sitting out another season. The risk is there again with Shields being back and there being more GMs than teams. Just wanted to point that out as well.

Dude, we're not playing mafia...calm down.

¿PapaPancho?

Quote from: domingoTFWF on March 06, 2013, 09:26:41 PM

QFT

But I am enjoying the banter.

Jon

Q's Corner
Volume 1

Welcome to Q's Corner, where I won't bullshit you with boring stuff about nothing. I come at you hard with my opinion and that's that. Each week I will give you my power rankings, my award races, and if I feel like saying anything extra, that too.

FBL POWER RANKINGS
1. Kentucky Hayseeds
2. Las Vegas Aces
3. Puerto Rico Waves
4. Texas Stallions
5. Providence Diamonds
6. Roswell Aliens
7. Virginia Colonials
8. Boise Spuds
9. Montana Bears
10. Seattle Toppers
11. Wyoming Timberwolves
12. Hollywood Stars
13. Mississippi Steamers
14. Pittsburgh Blades
15. Anchorage Glaciers
16. Boston Bells
17. Tampa Bay Dragons
18. Honolulu Volcanoes

FBL MVP RACE
1. Troy Marshall - Puerto Rico Waves
2. Redford Shack - Las Vegas Aces
3. Kamil Bennett - Kentucky Hayseeds
4. Ricky Hallmark - Virginia Colonials
5. Eddie Lights - Las Vegas Aces

FBL ROOKIE OF THE YEAR RACE
1. Scott Cunningham - Providence Diamonds
2. Dennis Reigns - Boise Spuds
3. Thomas Morgan - Kentucky Hayseeds
4. Andreas Kurtz - Wyoming Timberwolves
5. Bobby Chang - Providence Diamonds

FBL 6TH MAN OF THE YEAR RACE
1. Sunshine Stream - Hollywood Stars
2. Flan Bulous - Las Vegas Aces
3. Harry Allan - Montana Bears
4. Michael Free - Kentucky Hayseeds
5. James Cross - Virginia Colonials

FBL DEFENSIVE MVP RACE
1. Mutu Mukwaza - Pittsburgh Blades
2. Dennis Reigns - Boise Spuds
3. Lucic Chachenko - Honolulu Volcanoes
4. Kolo Rolo - Boston Bells
5. Bolak Huir - Mississippi Steamers

And that's all she wrote folks. I saw a seagull outside my window today. I think it might be a sign. Until next time.

Q OUT!

GM of the Queen City Conquerors

GM Franchise

Quote from: domingoTFWF on March 06, 2013, 09:26:41 PM

Lol I am calm. If you didn't want a response like that you shouldn't have made your post end with a snarky comment.  :)
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

T-Bonizzle

Quote from: Jon on March 06, 2013, 09:42:05 PM

And that's all she wrote folks. I saw a seagull outside my window today. I think it might be a sign. Until next time.

GM Franchise

Quote from: Jon on March 06, 2013, 09:42:05 PM

Q OUT!

Well played, Jon. Well played.  :)

GM Franchise

GMs having character personas was brought up in the Shoutbox so I think it's a interesting discussion topic to talk about. If you had a GM character persona what would it be?

Ty

As a successful GM of the Manitoba Airplanes of the Fantasy Hockey League, I had begun to get disheartened by the politics of the league after its second lock-out and after my team was relocated to a 'bigger market' and renamed the Arizona Wild-Dogs. Known for making the big deals and being a friend to my small-market team, I planned on using the skills acquired in the FHL to find the same success in the FBL>

GM Franchise

Mine would be a GM looking to redeem all of his past mistakes with the pressure to succeed knowing that this is his only shot to redeem himself and run a winning basketball team. Sent out of the states to run a team in Mexico I plan on returning to prove myself as a capable GM not just to myself but to the other FBL GMs, players, and fans alike.

Rob

This is why by my estimation people need a break from this game
SixersEagles

[/center]