News:

Check out our Site Partners!

80s Mania WrestlingDaShawns2cents on FacebookThe Efed PodcastESPN Sports SimsEWCThe Indy CornerMFX PodcastOld School WrestlingSLTD WrestlingWhat A Maneuver!Wrestleview.comWrestling Mayhem Show

Main Menu

OUT OF CHARACTER BOARD

Started by Ian "Wolfie" Trumps, May 04, 2012, 10:53:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dorling

There's probably an inversely proportional calculation between people posting in the OOC chat and success in the game.

You guys all over think it waaaaaaaaaayyy too much, to the point where logic goes entirely out the window. Look at the guys that have won the FBL (if winning the FBL is what you want to do) and learn to chill out a bit from them.

As for my persona? I'd be telling you all to sit down and learn some lessons right now, you bitter, jealous, FBL losing GMs. Mwuhahahaha.

Justin

Quote from: Dorling on March 07, 2013, 04:38:14 AM
There's probably an inversely proportional calculation between people posting in the OOC chat and success in the game.

You guys all over think it waaaaaaaaaayyy too much, to the point where logic goes entirely out the window. Look at the guys that have won the FBL (if winning the FBL is what you want to do) and learn to chill out a bit from them.

As for my persona? I'd be telling you all to sit down and learn some lessons right now, you bitter, jealous, FBL losing GMs. Mwuhahahaha.

What this guy said.

Jennifer

I like to think my lessons have been gradually learned.

...Apart from the height thing. Wonder how things would've gone if I'd had Scott instead of Sucky Dorrance. >_>

Quote from: Mike Flips"Certainly officer...but first, we have two men here trespassing. Also I was assaulted moments ago by a man who might have had a sister I might have had sex with. Can we please arrest said man for Disturbing The Peace-opoly or something..."

Rob

SixersEagles

[/center]

GM Franchise

Bah. Damn name killed me, lol.

Also going to be interesting to see the Steamers situation play out as well.
Quote from: Trumpers on July 25, 2012, 01:46:54 PM
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Quote from: Mike Powers on May 22, 2012, 06:44:25 PM
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

Ian "Wolfie" Trumps

'Check out MFX - www.mfxpodcast.com'

Jon

GM of the Queen City Conquerors

Rob

I take that as James, you aren't going to get a GM spot for season 12
SixersEagles

[/center]

Hondo

Quote"I am averaging under 13 points and under 10 boards a game now...I know that the focus of the team has shifted slightly to allow more from Freddie and Kamil, but maybe I need a break or something."

Chuckles Tree stands eagerly in the wings...with his pants on backwards.

I knew it! I KNEW IT!

"Just do the best you can with whatever gift God has given you, whatever intellect you have. Use it. Be good while you're doing it. Love your neighbor. Love the One that created you. Enjoy the cosmos. And rock on." - Phil Robertson of Duck Dynasty

Jennifer

I'm tempted to talk to Dorrance next week just to see if he's actually capable of talking without drooling.

Quote from: Mike Flips"Certainly officer...but first, we have two men here trespassing. Also I was assaulted moments ago by a man who might have had a sister I might have had sex with. Can we please arrest said man for Disturbing The Peace-opoly or something..."

GM Franchise

Quote from: Not Rob on March 07, 2013, 10:02:00 AM
I take that as James, you aren't going to get a GM spot for season 12

I reckon so.
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

¿PapaPancho?

You might be in luck just yet James.  Steamers tried to get at Cory. Didn't work. Offered it to me. I didn't take it.  They're slowly going down to the bottom of the list where you wait!

Mike Powers

Rob

SixersEagles

[/center]

GM Franchise

Quote from: MaskedLuchaLibre on March 07, 2013, 12:42:05 PM
You might be in luck just yet James.  Steamers tried to get at Cory. Didn't work. Offered it to me. I didn't take it.  They're slowly going down to the bottom of the list where you wait!

I'm here. As long as I don't call him Colonel Twinkie I'll be good to go.  :)