Join our chat! - https://discord.gg/6vUfQnG

Main Menu

OUT OF CHARACTER BOARD

Started by Ian "Wolfie" Trumps, May 04, 2012, 10:53:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cory

SUBSCRIBE TO MY GAMING CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE

T-Bonizzle

At least be honest instead of hyping yourself up this time.

GM Franchise

It's going to happen. I'll post something when I get home. Also I should get a team just for doing this to amuse ya'll, lol.  :P
Quote from: Trumpers on July 25, 2012, 01:46:54 PM
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Quote from: Mike Powers on May 22, 2012, 06:44:25 PM
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

Mike Powers

Dear Pu Ta To,

Remember how much fun we had when I was in charge of the Spuds?  We could do it all AGAIN!!  What do you say, let's kiss and make up?

Your BFF,
Franchise

PS - XOXOXO

Mike Powers

Also Ty, you need to change your avatar now.  :P

Justin

I haven't seen Talon on in days.

Ty

GM Franchise

Quote from: Trumpers on July 25, 2012, 01:46:54 PM
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Quote from: Mike Powers on May 22, 2012, 06:44:25 PM
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

Ty

Jon

Oh damn, Powers won the lottery.

GM of the Queen City Conquerors

¿PapaPancho?

For all the reasons I said no Powers had to say yes. That was a bad ass deal

Black Death

all that glitters is not gold
"Asuka, gives you two thumbs up"

Jennifer

Personally, I'm more hopeful for a PR bump. Can't do anything at all with my current budget - and even folks with good coach relationships are at the point where the coach salary eats the lion's share of PR.

Quote from: Mike Flips"Certainly officer...but first, we have two men here trespassing. Also I was assaulted moments ago by a man who might have had a sister I might have had sex with. Can we please arrest said man for Disturbing The Peace-opoly or something..."

Mike Powers

Quote from: Black Death on March 07, 2013, 07:32:20 PM
all that glitters is not gold

You trying to say that if you were in my place, you'd do something different?  I don't buy that for a second.

Black Death

I think you were better off in Boise ... you were one player , maybe two away from being a top team there , now you have to start from the bottom in the tough east ... you will have great players , but it not  a given there going to play well together or match up against other teams in the East

that is all I am saying ... got to do what you think it right ... but it same little to easy ... that a red flag

"Asuka, gives you two thumbs up"