Wow, 97 points for Troy this week. MONSTER

GM Franchise

Quote from: MaskedLuchaLibre on March 08, 2013, 03:47:49 PM
Evans is a R , SF, 3 years 5 million, C 25 years old

Couldn't pass it up.

Bitches be trippin yo

Did Twinkle contact you for the trade?
Quote from: Trumpers on July 25, 2012, 01:46:54 PM
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Quote from: Mike Powers on May 22, 2012, 06:44:25 PM
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

Ty

Troy Marshall-15
47 p
8 r
7 ass
2 blk
2 stl
2 to

50 pts
12 rb
12 ass
4 blk
2 stl
0 to

¿PapaPancho?

Quote from: GM Franchise on March 08, 2013, 03:49:45 PM
Did Twinkle contact you for the trade?

I was approached with the trade. 

Troy Marshall MVP front runner?

Ty

Without a doubt, this has to be a record week eh

GM Franchise

Good deal, MLL. I like the trade.
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

Ty

Mike Powers

Ty

As soon as it open, I accept

Jennifer

I think what we're all overlooking is the important thing.

Chucky Dorrance scored a point and four boards.

No turnovers.

Forget Cunningham, Creed, Reigns... Rookie of the year, right there.

Quote from: Mike Flips"Certainly officer...but first, we have two men here trespassing. Also I was assaulted moments ago by a man who might have had a sister I might have had sex with. Can we please arrest said man for Disturbing The Peace-opoly or something..."

GM Franchise

YESSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!! Thanks guys. Glad to be back.

¿PapaPancho?

Just when you thought it was safe to play in the FBL ... JAMES IS BACK!!! Congrats hombre

Hope you enjoy The Bumpkin, Bernie and a nice mid 1st round draft pick

Mike Powers

Can't wait to hear about a salary cap increase.

Cory

Quote from: Mike Powers on March 08, 2013, 04:09:01 PM
Can't wait to hear about a salary cap increase.

I think Cap goes to like 48 and PR to 15

SUBSCRIBE TO MY GAMING CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE

Ian "Wolfie" Trumps

For the record before anyone asks this season, I know there is less players than teams picking in the draft. This is done for a reason because I think one of the fun parts of this game is free agency and moving the right pieces of your chessboard into the right places at the right time.

If a team passes in the draft it goes to the next team...so teams will have to be on alert for free agents as well as college picks. This is so the league isnt overloaded with players as well if I am honest.

In terms of free agency signing for next season you are more than welcome to start looking at this in a few weeks so be prepared. Teams will also only be allowed to protect 6 players (max, but not min) for the expansion draft so bear that in mind.

Just a couple of notes.
'Check out MFX - www.mfxpodcast.com'