News:

Check out our Site Partners!

80s Mania WrestlingDaShawns2cents on FacebookThe Efed PodcastESPN Sports SimsEWCThe Indy CornerMFX PodcastOld School WrestlingSLTD WrestlingWhat A Maneuver!Wrestleview.comWrestling Mayhem Show

Main Menu

OUT OF CHARACTER BOARD

Started by Ian "Wolfie" Trumps, May 04, 2012, 10:53:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

T-Bonizzle

This is probably why the Owners hire GMs, because they expect GMs to make sound basketball decisions. I like this mechanic of the owners being a little more gullible. It means GMs aren't rewarded as much for changing teams.

Ty

Did my owner just make a good deal? I seem to remember Malik getting 12 ppg and a couple rebounds give or take and Walton getting roughly 15 with about 3-4 rebounds and a steal here and there. Is this correct?

J-Reb

Quote from: The Incredible TyTy on March 10, 2013, 04:19:17 PM
Did my owner just make a good deal? I seem to remember Malik getting 12 ppg and a couple rebounds give or take and Walton getting roughly 15 with about 3-4 rebounds and a steal here and there. Is this correct?

Walton is playing well this season - very up and down.  One game he has 20, the next game he'll drop 2.  I had to overpay to get him last season, so he's got an ugly contract.

Dorling

Just checking in from Iceland! Don't have time to do anything other than read the OOC thread and its hilarious. The two 'columnists' have taken it to new levels! Time to start taking bets in which Honolulu player wants a 15m contract after week one!

Back home in 48 hours! Be seeing you guys, keep GMing!

Strike

Quote from: Dorling on March 10, 2013, 08:56:44 PM
Just checking in from Iceland! Don't have time to do anything other than read the OOC thread and its hilarious. The two 'columnists' have taken it to new levels! Time to start taking bets in which Honolulu player wants a 15m contract after week one!

Enjoy Iceland, Dorling. We'll see ya soon.

Jon

Quote from: The Incredible TyTy on March 10, 2013, 04:19:17 PM

Quote from: Johnny Rebel on March 10, 2013, 04:20:52 PM
Walton is playing well this season - very up and down.  One game he has 20, the next game he'll drop 2.  I had to overpay to get him last season, so he's got an ugly contract.

Pretty much what Reb said. Walton has better upside I think, but the contract difference is $3 mil. I'm not sure Walton is $3 mil better than George. Walton did seem to have good leadership qualities while at Pittsburgh, so you'll have good captain potential there.

GM of the Queen City Conquerors

GM Franchise

Quote from: Dorling on March 10, 2013, 08:56:44 PM

Look at it like this. There's one positive to come out of this: a San Diego vs. Honolulu rivalry out West.

Also BD exceeded his salary cap which is not good for him.
Quote from: Trumpers on July 25, 2012, 01:46:54 PM
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Quote from: Mike Powers on May 22, 2012, 06:44:25 PM
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

Jon

Quote from: GM Franchise on March 10, 2013, 10:42:50 PM
Look at it like this. There's one positive to come out of this: a San Diego vs. Honolulu rivalry out West.

Also BD exceeded his salary cap which is not good for him.

It only makes sense. :)

But honestly... not sure why all of you think we don't like each other. I just like arguing with James. But if you all want to rain in on my parade, then so be it, I'll tone it down.

Ty

Quote from: Jon on March 10, 2013, 10:46:06 PM
It only makes sense. :)

But honestly... not sure why all of you think we don't like each other. I just like arguing with James. But if you all want to rain in on my parade, then so be it, I'll tone it down.

To be fair, what attracted you into playing FBL Jon? Was it not slightly the fact that you had fun arguing with people like me, James, BD, Jenn, Bone, and others in mafia lol

GM Franchise

Quote from: The Incredible TyTy on March 10, 2013, 10:48:22 PM
To be fair, what attracted you into playing FBL Jon? Was it not slightly the fact that you had fun arguing with people like me, James, BD, Jenn, Bone, and others in mafia lol

EFK First Take. Jon is Stephen A and I'm Skip Bayless.
Quote from: Trumpers on July 25, 2012, 01:46:54 PM
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Quote from: Mike Powers on May 22, 2012, 06:44:25 PM
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

Mike Powers

God I hate Skip Bayless with the fiery passion of a thousand suns.

Jon

Quote from: Mike Powers on March 10, 2013, 10:53:31 PM
God I hate Skip Bayless with the fiery passion of a thousand suns.

You and me both.

Jon

Quote from: The Incredible TyTy on March 10, 2013, 10:48:22 PM

Mainly because I knew a lot of you that were playing and I'm a huge sports fanatic. So glad I made the decision to join. But I do love arguing with you all in Mafia too. :)

¿PapaPancho?

Quote from: GM Franchise on March 10, 2013, 10:51:00 PM
EFK First Take. Jon is Stephen A and I'm Skip Bayless.

Agreed.  You guys don't know dick about the game but argue like you do.

P.S. Jon you know plenty it was just for the punchline

P.S.S. Jame's... you don't know dick  ;)

Strike

Quote from: MaskedLuchaLibre on March 10, 2013, 11:04:07 PM
Agreed.  You guys don't know dick about the game but argue like you do.

P.S. Jon you know plenty it was just for the punchline

P.S.S. Jame's... you don't know dick  ;)

Aaaannnnnddddd a +1