News:

Check out our Site Partners!

80s Mania WrestlingDaShawns2cents on FacebookThe Efed PodcastESPN Sports SimsEWCThe Indy CornerMFX PodcastOld School WrestlingSLTD WrestlingWhat A Maneuver!Wrestleview.comWrestling Mayhem Show

Main Menu

OUT OF CHARACTER BOARD

Started by Ian "Wolfie" Trumps, May 04, 2012, 10:53:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

GM Franchise

I like how Rebel is trying to trade wit my owner after I told him I wasn't reading Lucic yesterday, lol.
Quote from: Trumpers on July 25, 2012, 01:46:54 PM
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Quote from: Mike Powers on May 22, 2012, 06:44:25 PM
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

J-Reb

Quote from: GM Franchise on March 11, 2013, 09:19:35 AM
I like how Rebel is trying to trade wit my owner after I told him I wasn't reading Lucic yesterday, lol.

Doesn't matter at this point what you think.  :)

Jennifer

Am I supposed to be psychic or something?

Quote from: Mike Flips"Certainly officer...but first, we have two men here trespassing. Also I was assaulted moments ago by a man who might have had a sister I might have had sex with. Can we please arrest said man for Disturbing The Peace-opoly or something..."

Jon

Quote from: Jennifer on March 11, 2013, 01:40:18 PM
Am I supposed to be psychic or something?

Dude... you interuppted a guy during his Mom's funeral. Do you have a soul? :P

GM of the Queen City Conquerors

Cory

Damn, Anchorage trying to go all out defence next year.

SUBSCRIBE TO MY GAMING CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE

GM Franchise

GRRRRRRRR...I'm going to get my revenge on you Rebel. Sometime, somewhere, the volcanic lava is going to melt your Glaciers... :D
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

Ty

James... your 31 year old, potential retiree got traded away for a decent player with at least 4 years left (I forget his age) and is well affordable. It is what it is, you get long term he gets short term gain.

Strike

Willie coaching Bolak and Lucic. #ShutdownCity

GM Franchise

Quote from: The Incredible TyTy on March 11, 2013, 02:41:49 PM
James... your 31 year old, potential retiree got traded away for a decent player with at least 4 years left (I forget his age) and is well affordable. It is what it is, you get long term he gets short term gain.

I still think this a one sided trade and basically made Anchorage the best defensive team in the FBL next season and they're in my conference. This doesn't help my team short term or long term when you look at it at a team perspective considering we play them twice next season and also this...

Quote from: Chris Strike on March 11, 2013, 03:14:31 PM
Willie coaching Bolak and Lucic. #ShutdownCity

Sums it up nicely. TWO lockdown defenders on one team is not going to be pleasant for the rest of the west.

Black Death

only thing I can think of to balance it out , is the real lack of scoring his team is going to do ...
"Asuka, gives you two thumbs up"

Mike Powers

Quote from: Black Death on March 11, 2013, 04:01:25 PM
only thing I can think of to balance it out , is the real lack of scoring his team is going to do ...

This years Spuds say hello.

J-Reb

I still have Bliss and Ty Williams.  Still have a first and second round pick to add firepower.  The lack of scoring comment is valid but I think I'll be alright.

GM Franchise

Quote from: Johnny Rebel on March 11, 2013, 04:08:02 PM
I still have Bliss and Ty Williams.  Still have a first and second round pick to add firepower.  The lack of scoring comment is valid but I think I'll be alright.

You do realize you'll have to bench either Bliss, Huir, or Chachenko right?

¿PapaPancho?

Quote from: GM Franchise on March 11, 2013, 04:43:34 PM
You do realize you'll have to bench either Bliss, Huir, or Chachenko right?

I'm sure he knows he can only start 5 players as you know how valuable a bench player/6th man who can hold his own be.

J-Reb

Gee, thanks.  I wasn't aware of how the game of basketball is played.