News:

Check out our Site Partners!

80s Mania WrestlingDaShawns2cents on FacebookThe Efed PodcastESPN Sports SimsEWCThe Indy CornerMFX PodcastOld School WrestlingSLTD WrestlingWhat A Maneuver!Wrestleview.comWrestling Mayhem Show

Main Menu

OUT OF CHARACTER BOARD

Started by Ian "Wolfie" Trumps, May 04, 2012, 10:53:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Strike

Quote from: MaskedLuchaLibre on March 11, 2013, 05:56:15 PM
Me thinks some GM's doth protest too much.  We who have retained our jobs know what we are doing ... some of the time ... well at least enough not to get fired.

Broccoli.

Rob

It's the GMs that are with a new team every season too
SixersEagles

[/center]

Ty

Quote from: Johnny Rebel on March 11, 2013, 05:45:49 PM
I'm at 37 with two open roster slots.  I'll be fine.

Youll have enough in the bank to get another quality player is what im saying, youll have a deadly team if this works

GM Franchise

I like how it's assumed that only the GMs who've moved teams have protested too much. May I direct you to last season when Dorling and Hondo protested the fines/suspensions of their players during the Colonials/Seeds game altercation and the Waves earlier this season going over the PR cap which was protested as well.
Quote from: Trumpers on July 25, 2012, 01:46:54 PM
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Quote from: Mike Powers on May 22, 2012, 06:44:25 PM
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

J-Reb

I'm pretty sure the Hondo/Dorling altercation was all storyline.

Jon

Quote from: Johnny Rebel on March 11, 2013, 06:56:21 PM
I'm pretty sure the Hondo/Dorling altercation was all storyline.

This.

And I believe, I might be wrong, but the Waves PR thing was a mistake made by Ian.

GM of the Queen City Conquerors

Mike Powers

Quote from: GM Franchise on March 11, 2013, 06:51:39 PM
I like how it's assumed that only the GMs who've moved teams have protested too much. May I direct you to last season when Dorling and Hondo protested the fines/suspensions of their players during the Colonials/Seeds game altercation and the Waves earlier this season going over the PR cap which was protested as well.

Some cheese with that wine?

GM Franchise

Still counts though, storyline or not. :)
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

GM Franchise

Quote from: Mike Powers on March 11, 2013, 07:00:05 PM
Some cheese with that wine?

I'm sure you said the same thing to Pu Ta To after hearing his reaction when you left the Spuds and took half the team with you to Mississippi. :P

Rob

It doesn't count at all... It's not even nearly the same thing.
SixersEagles

[/center]

GM Franchise

Yeah, it does. I heard protesting. I didn't hear specifics about storyline or non-storyline.

Black Death

guy' s quite honest he upset a trade went through that he did want to happen. if it happen to you , you know you would have the same reaction .  There nothing that can be done about it now .
"Asuka, gives you two thumbs up"

Jon

Quote from: GM Franchise on March 11, 2013, 07:05:17 PM
Yeah, it does. I heard protesting. I didn't hear specifics about storyline or non-storyline.

It was a storyline... must have not been paying attention.

GM of the Queen City Conquerors

Ty

Some people take this game to seriously... James :p

Mike Powers

.....wait......

THIS IS A GAME?!?!?!?