News:

Check out our Site Partners!

80s Mania WrestlingDaShawns2cents on FacebookThe Efed PodcastESPN Sports SimsEWCThe Indy CornerMFX PodcastOld School WrestlingSLTD WrestlingWhat A Maneuver!Wrestleview.comWrestling Mayhem Show

Main Menu

OUT OF CHARACTER BOARD

Started by Ian "Wolfie" Trumps, May 04, 2012, 10:53:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jon

Sitting out a season trumps all storyline events.

GM of the Queen City Conquerors

T-Bonizzle

No you got black-balled from the league and fired by a comatose man who while in his coma dreamed about the moment he could wake up and fire you.

Mike Powers

Quote from: T-Dungeon Master on March 13, 2013, 12:52:37 PM
No you got black-balled from the league and fired by a comatose man who while in his coma dreamed about the moment he could wake up and fire you.

LMAO

Strike

Quote from: Mike Powers on March 13, 2013, 01:09:22 PM
LMAO

It's one of those "funny because it's true" scenarios. Even though I do like Franchy and all.

Rob

Oh yeah James is a fantastic guy, he just blows at this game. I do hope he can do better with Honolulu
SixersEagles

[/center]

GM Franchise

Quote from: Not Rob on March 13, 2013, 02:14:12 PM
Oh yeah James is a fantastic guy, he just blows at this game. I do hope he can do better with Honolulu

This I agree with. I suck at the game but I think I can manage the Volcanoes without any more car wrecks of seasons.

Quote from: Trumpers on July 25, 2012, 01:46:54 PM
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Quote from: Mike Powers on May 22, 2012, 06:44:25 PM
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

¿PapaPancho?

Yeah I saved that quote about our trade. Unless you get the steal of the draft with my pick only one of the tjree players traded has a chance at being an A player ... And that guy will be on my team

GM Franchise

Actually he's on your team this season. His name is Bernie Evans.  :D
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

Jon

Quote from: GM Franchise on March 13, 2013, 03:24:35 PM
Actually he's on your team this season. His name is Bernie Evans.  :D

Wrong.

GM of the Queen City Conquerors

GM Franchise

I was being sarcastic...

Ty

Ty

Oh and Jenn, are you going to donate to the girl scouts to clean their outfits?

GM Franchise

Mike Powers

Question guys.  Last season, Franchise got fired, and I took over Boise.  The thread was locked, but I made a deal with Jon to trade my 2nd rounder for Flash Davis.  It went through, and there was no issue.

Now, it seems that GM's that have changed teams (myself, Ty...) have to wait until the end of the season to make trades.  I don't understand what is different between now and then.

GM Franchise

You read my mind, Mike.  :)