News:

Check out our Site Partners!

80s Mania WrestlingDaShawns2cents on FacebookThe Efed PodcastESPN Sports SimsEWCThe Indy CornerMFX PodcastOld School WrestlingSLTD WrestlingWhat A Maneuver!Wrestleview.comWrestling Mayhem Show

Main Menu

OUT OF CHARACTER BOARD

Started by Ian "Wolfie" Trumps, May 04, 2012, 10:53:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Strike

Quote from: Trumpers on March 14, 2013, 06:34:03 PM
I think once the season is done and the draft is done we are going to have a break from FBL. As much as I enjoy it, I obviously have quite a bit on my plate right now. Further to this, people seem to be getting either frustrated with the game or a bit snipey with it. I created this whacky world to have fun and be completely bonkers in some arenas, some stuff I have seen lately in reaction to OOC and what not has made me feel we need a BREAK from the game and not just for my own reasons.

So...once Season 11 is done and we have got the Season 12 draft out the way. I think a few weeks hiatus plus would do the game good. I also realize there are some people who are happy with the extremity of the FBL and play the game for fun only. The break is more to do with my own personal reasons than anything else, but like I said the factor of some of the OOC recently being a bit unexpected and it becoming a bit obsessive for some I feel this is the best interests of the longevity of the game.

Dude, you're getting married. Don't worry about it, we can definitely wait until you're all set.

Until that time, we'll just continue to torture James, BD and TyTy (in good fun) and keep ourselves busy in other forms, etc. I know things may seem a little on the edgy/crazy side (especially as of late), but at the end of the day, I definitely think you couldn't ask for a better group of guys and gal to play this out. I love you all...even if we do take the piss out of one another on a nearly daily basis sometimes (HOPEFULLY in good fun). =P

Mike Powers

You're not taking my piss anywhere bro. Freaky deaky Brit-speak....

Jon

I will be attending FBL Anonymous during the break.

Thanks for all the support guys.

And Ian, I think you deserve a break anyway. Have a great wedding and congrats.

GM of the Queen City Conquerors

¿PapaPancho?

Batman Begins - Ending Scene (Joker Calling Card)

"Ian never said he was sorry .... And he'll never have to"

*Swoosh*

Dorling

Definitely a good idea to take a break.

I can see how it would frustrate. Some of the stuff in the OOC has been downright ridiculous in the last couple of weeks. People need to take a step back and just play the game as a game.

¿PapaPancho?

Quote from: Trumpers on March 14, 2013, 02:39:03 PM

You dishonour the Chi Chi before meeting. I am Chi Chi and you must a choose between Shack and the Chi Chi or I will assit you...

You realize how hilarious this is especially when Chi Chi translates to tittie in English

GM Franchise

Lol didn't realize that but that makes it pretty amusing.
Quote from: Trumpers on July 25, 2012, 01:46:54 PM
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Quote from: Mike Powers on May 22, 2012, 06:44:25 PM
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

Hondo

OH MY GOD, THEY KILLED CHUCKY!!

"Just do the best you can with whatever gift God has given you, whatever intellect you have. Use it. Be good while you're doing it. Love your neighbor. Love the One that created you. Enjoy the cosmos. And rock on." - Phil Robertson of Duck Dynasty

Justin

Some of you should learn that when things are going good to just talk with coach and lock-in.  No reason to mess with what's working.

GM Franchise

Poor, poor Chucky. There goes my biggest fan.  :'(
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

Rob

I did that Justin and it fell to shit after that
SixersEagles

[/center]

Hondo

Chalk it up as a learning experience.

"Just do the best you can with whatever gift God has given you, whatever intellect you have. Use it. Be good while you're doing it. Love your neighbor. Love the One that created you. Enjoy the cosmos. And rock on." - Phil Robertson of Duck Dynasty

GM Franchise

Quote from: JackHondo on March 15, 2013, 02:20:07 PM
Chalk it up as a learning experience.

This is the best way to look at it.

Strike

Quote from: JackHondo on March 15, 2013, 01:45:30 PM
OH MY GOD, THEY KILLED CHUCKY!!

Fax machine in the kitchen with the knife.

¿PapaPancho?

Maybe Chucky was trying to warn us ... maybe ... my god ... SKYNET has gone active!