News:

Check out our Site Partners!

80s Mania WrestlingDaShawns2cents on FacebookThe Efed PodcastESPN Sports SimsEWCThe Indy CornerMFX PodcastOld School WrestlingSLTD WrestlingWhat A Maneuver!Wrestleview.comWrestling Mayhem Show

Main Menu

OUT OF CHARACTER BOARD

Started by Ian "Wolfie" Trumps, May 04, 2012, 10:53:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

jagilki

It was a Closeness.

I tell you it was a Closeness.

GM Franchise

Maybe it was Cedric Malone who thought he was a magical creature.
Quote from: Trumpers on July 25, 2012, 01:46:54 PM
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Quote from: Mike Powers on May 22, 2012, 06:44:25 PM
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

Strike

Chris Penny did it. For England, James.

jagilki

If Cedric Malone tried stabbing him in the back, he would of had a knife in the forehead.

GM Franchise

Could've been those pesky Girl Scouts who were mad over him distracting them from selling their delicious Girl Scout Cookies to customers and costing them money.
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

Strike

Ian "Wolfie" Trumps

Guys I will be looking to autolock soon because I have a busy weekend.
'Check out MFX - www.mfxpodcast.com'

Mike Powers

Fuck me Dorling, that was fucking awesome bro!!!

J-Reb

T-Bonizzle

Well fuck you and the horse you rode in on Dorling.

Mike Powers

What'd that horse ever do to you?

Ty

Josh might be getting lucky very, very soon. Im sure Coach Sui is only around to make fun of sir BD

Sgt. Josh Underpants

I hope so, trust me I've been watching the Wolves very closely
Shank â€" Action Josh Madrid does towards anyone making a racial slur towards latinos on the SB, his main target is usually Midas.
You Are Game Will Evolve
Quote from: Judge Reinhold on September 16, 2009, 07:30:31 AM
This dude is the most cracker looking beaner you\'ll ever meet.

GM Franchise

BD...possibly to Mexico?! *gasp*

Mike Powers

Upon hearing another option is available, Honolulu will fire you, and bring in BD.