News:

Check out our Site Partners!

80s Mania WrestlingDaShawns2cents on FacebookThe Efed PodcastESPN Sports SimsEWCThe Indy CornerMFX PodcastOld School WrestlingSLTD WrestlingWhat A Maneuver!Wrestleview.comWrestling Mayhem Show

Main Menu

OUT OF CHARACTER BOARD

Started by Ian "Wolfie" Trumps, May 04, 2012, 10:53:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

GM Franchise

Its like a Twilight Zone episode. lol
Quote from: Trumpers on July 25, 2012, 01:46:54 PM
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Quote from: Mike Powers on May 22, 2012, 06:44:25 PM
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

Jon

Quote from: Trumpers on March 03, 2013, 05:14:27 AM
Guys can you be a bit more detailed than the same lock in as last week

list the lineup and all that, makes things easier on me.

Reminder guys.

GM of the Queen City Conquerors

GM Franchise

Also a reminder. Get your predictions in since teams are locking in.
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

Jennifer

Annnnnnd it starts again.

Quote from: Mike Flips"Certainly officer...but first, we have two men here trespassing. Also I was assaulted moments ago by a man who might have had a sister I might have had sex with. Can we please arrest said man for Disturbing The Peace-opoly or something..."

Mike Powers

LOVE to sign me some Davis!

Black Death

Quote from: Mike Powers on March 17, 2013, 05:52:50 PM
LOVE to sign me some Davis!

first ... get his name right ... Nelson  lol

other than that you should be fine ...
"Asuka, gives you two thumbs up"

Jennifer

Bah.

I was hoping X having worked with Nelson would make a difference.

Quote from: Mike Flips"Certainly officer...but first, we have two men here trespassing. Also I was assaulted moments ago by a man who might have had a sister I might have had sex with. Can we please arrest said man for Disturbing The Peace-opoly or something..."

Justin

I think it was your compleye disregard for Chucky dying that did you in.

Mike Powers

Quote from: Black Death on March 17, 2013, 06:04:52 PM
first ... get his name right ... Nelson  lol

other than that you should be fine ...

Touché my brother.

Jennifer

Dying doesn't change his being the worst player in Stars history.

Dorrance in the same breath as Fletcher?

Black Death

that , maybe so much chaos happening there

Nelson a  former military guy , He would want to had to someplace with what he views of having order and discipline in it .   

Black Death

jen , I know how you feel ... God I know how you feel

Shakers trade

GM Franchise

What about that Sheldon Day trade, BD? :D

Justin

Quote from: Jennifer on March 17, 2013, 06:22:52 PM
Dying doesn't change his being the worst player in Stars history.

Dorrance in the same breath as Fletcher?

Of course not, but it also makes you come across as inhumane. Who wants to play for someone who doesn't respect the dead, no matter how shitty of a bball player they arr.

Jennifer

I understand where you're coming from. I don't necessarily feel that not HOFing him is disrespecting him, but I understand.