News:

Join our chat! - https://discord.gg/6vUfQnG

Main Menu

OUT OF CHARACTER BOARD

Started by Ian "Wolfie" Trumps, May 04, 2012, 10:53:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Justin

Quote from: Jennifer on March 17, 2013, 06:29:43 PM
I understand where you're coming from. I don't necessarily feel that not HOFing him is disrespecting him, but I understand.

This game is all about personnel management. You may not want to retire his jersey and I agree he doesn't deserve it for his playing but it would have been something that would rally the team.

Black Death

Quote from: GM Franchise on March 17, 2013, 06:26:37 PM
What about that Sheldon Day trade, BD? :D

I know how she feels

justin has a point ... image can go a long way sometimes ... your seen as a person that cold as iron. 
"Asuka, gives you two thumbs up"

GM Franchise

Quote from: Black Death on March 17, 2013, 06:42:38 PM

I know how she feels

justin has a point ... image can go a long way sometimes ... your seen as a person that cold as iron. 

I'm a perfect example of the image going a long way. Look at how my image has effected me in this game. Image can be a powerful thing both positivitely and negatively.
Quote from: Trumpers on July 25, 2012, 01:46:54 PM
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Quote from: Mike Powers on May 22, 2012, 06:44:25 PM
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

T-Bonizzle

There's a lesson in trading players who are about to become free agents and can in theory go whereever they want...

Black Death

Well Shakers thing, I had a team that has made the playoffs and I thought he wanted to go to a playoff team ... did not expect him to invoke the Falls cause an opp out ...

at the time thought it was smart move to gain a future star and upgrade at that spot ... wrong
"Asuka, gives you two thumbs up"

J-Reb

As soon as I get negotiations done with Jones, one way or another, I'll be ready to set my protections. 

Rob

I likely won't know my protections until after this week...
SixersEagles

[/center]

GM Franchise

Anchorage is looking good for next season. Wow.
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

Rob

Nik Bliss won't be as insane in Providence...
SixersEagles

[/center]

Mike Powers

Bliss was fine until Rebel broke him....

J-Reb

Quote from: Mike Powers on March 18, 2013, 12:34:52 PM
Bliss was fine until Rebel broke him....

Not my fault.  He didn't have a handle with car stamp on his forehead!  Bunch of sissified yuppy basketball players!  (:) - that is a smiley face to signify my sarcasm.)

Hondo

Anyone who will be scouting SGs in the offseason, give me a shout. Would like to set up an information exchange.

"Just do the best you can with whatever gift God has given you, whatever intellect you have. Use it. Be good while you're doing it. Love your neighbor. Love the One that created you. Enjoy the cosmos. And rock on." - Phil Robertson of Duck Dynasty

GM Franchise

Looks like we now know why there was a cap increase. Competition for players and coaches from the Super League.

Ty

Rebel, that money he mentioned was his counteroffer not the London offer, you just offered a million extra in PR

J-Reb

Maybe Mr. Goldsmith will be floored by my additional PR offer and forever be in my debt??

That's what I get for FBL'ing on the road.