News:

Check out our Site Partners!

80s Mania WrestlingDaShawns2cents on FacebookThe Efed PodcastESPN Sports SimsEWCThe Indy CornerMFX PodcastOld School WrestlingSLTD WrestlingWhat A Maneuver!Wrestleview.comWrestling Mayhem Show

Main Menu

OUT OF CHARACTER BOARD

Started by Ian "Wolfie" Trumps, May 04, 2012, 10:53:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

GM Franchise

I think the added PR will seal the deal for Rebel to resign him.
Quote from: Trumpers on July 25, 2012, 01:46:54 PM
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Quote from: Mike Powers on May 22, 2012, 06:44:25 PM
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

Ty

Quote from: GM Franchise on March 19, 2013, 01:01:38 PM
I think the added PR will seal the deal for Rebel to resign him.

...him saying, 'yes' would have resigned him James

GM Franchise

Quote from: The Incredible TyTy on March 19, 2013, 01:03:03 PM
...him saying, 'yes' would have resigned him James

He's still going to sign him so it doesn't really matter in the end.
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

Ty

Nope, just worth pointing out for Rebel's sake. So he isnt seen as someone who throws money at players for no reason

Mike Powers

To be honest, I read it the same way that Rebel did.

Rob

SixersEagles

[/center]

Hondo

As did I.

He said London was offering him "X" contract. Reb could have offered to match, but there was no guarantee he'd accept.

"Just do the best you can with whatever gift God has given you, whatever intellect you have. Use it. Be good while you're doing it. Love your neighbor. Love the One that created you. Enjoy the cosmos. And rock on." - Phil Robertson of Duck Dynasty

T-Bonizzle

I too took it as London was offering x in a contract.

Mike Powers

We've reached a consensus. Ty is an idiot. :P

GM Franchise

Quote from: Mike Powers on March 19, 2013, 02:38:04 PM
We've reached a consensus. Ty is an idiot. :P

Lol we actually reached a consensus about something?!

Mike Powers

Hondo

Vote: Ty

Bandwagon FTW

"Just do the best you can with whatever gift God has given you, whatever intellect you have. Use it. Be good while you're doing it. Love your neighbor. Love the One that created you. Enjoy the cosmos. And rock on." - Phil Robertson of Duck Dynasty

GM Franchise

Strike

Given the circumstances of how close we are to lock in this week, I'll officially start taking PMs with all sorts of questions (serious, funny, both...get creative) for the FBL Mailbag II: Electric Playoff Boogaloo edition. =D

Jennifer

I apparently have less and less of a team every week.

Quote from: Mike Flips"Certainly officer...but first, we have two men here trespassing. Also I was assaulted moments ago by a man who might have had a sister I might have had sex with. Can we please arrest said man for Disturbing The Peace-opoly or something..."