News:

Join our chat! - https://discord.gg/6vUfQnG

Main Menu

OUT OF CHARACTER BOARD

Started by Ian "Wolfie" Trumps, May 04, 2012, 10:53:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

J-Reb

He has a great chance to really boost his roster. 

GM Franchise

I wanted the third pick but oh well. This might be even better.
Quote from: Trumpers on July 25, 2012, 01:46:54 PM
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Quote from: Mike Powers on May 22, 2012, 06:44:25 PM
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

Justin

GM Franchise

Quote from: JustinP on March 20, 2013, 08:33:01 AM
Watch.

If I do you I'll have to thank Josh since, if I'm not mistaken, I have little or no PR for scouting because of the Conrad Class deal.
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

Hondo

Quote from: JustinP on March 20, 2013, 08:33:01 AM
Watch.

I legit lol'd there. And a legit lol is always a broccoli in my book.

Also, my S12 Mock Draft is posted.

"Just do the best you can with whatever gift God has given you, whatever intellect you have. Use it. Be good while you're doing it. Love your neighbor. Love the One that created you. Enjoy the cosmos. And rock on." - Phil Robertson of Duck Dynasty

Justin

Glad I could make a fellow country boy laugh.

Ty

Quote from: GM Franchise on March 20, 2013, 08:47:19 AM
If I do you I'll have to thank Josh since, if I'm not mistaken, I have little or no PR for scouting because of the Conrad Class deal.

This sounds wrong

GM Franchise

Quote from: The Incredible TyTy on March 20, 2013, 10:36:58 AM
This sounds wrong

That's what I get for typing at four in the morning.

Ty

Is my PR budget left at 2 mil?

GM Franchise

Black Death

alright have to say this but  I have a 2 round pick  i got from the Blades  , who got it from Hayseeds , but  it not on the list

Quote from: Black Death on January 27, 2013, 04:03:58 PM
Hamish Funk Traded to Pittsburgh Blades

for

Blades  season 12  second round draft pick  ( the Kentucky Hayseeds  s12 2 round pick )

we need work on a solution

"Asuka, gives you two thumbs up"

GM Franchise

Yeah we found it a few minutes ago, BD.

Steven

I thought the playoffs were the top 4 teams in each conference... did I miss a change?

Hondo

They are, as far as I know.

"Just do the best you can with whatever gift God has given you, whatever intellect you have. Use it. Be good while you're doing it. Love your neighbor. Love the One that created you. Enjoy the cosmos. And rock on." - Phil Robertson of Duck Dynasty

J-Reb

They are -

Aces 11-5, Seattle 11-5, Anchorage 10-6, Montana 10-6 in the West.
Hayseeds 13-3, Stallions 12-4, Waves 11-5, Diamonds 9-7 in the East.