News:

Check out our Site Partners!

80s Mania WrestlingDaShawns2cents on FacebookThe Efed PodcastESPN Sports SimsEWCThe Indy CornerMFX PodcastOld School WrestlingSLTD WrestlingWhat A Maneuver!Wrestleview.comWrestling Mayhem Show

Main Menu

OUT OF CHARACTER BOARD

Started by Ian "Wolfie" Trumps, May 04, 2012, 10:53:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Justin

Rob

So close yet so far! Oh well, great first season, I'm proud!
SixersEagles

[/center]

GM Franchise

You should be. Your team did excellent this season.
Quote from: Trumpers on July 25, 2012, 01:46:54 PM
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Quote from: Mike Powers on May 22, 2012, 06:44:25 PM
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

Rob

Quote from: GM Franchise on March 21, 2013, 02:47:08 PM
You should be. Your team did excellent this season.

I'm officially better than you. HOORAY!
SixersEagles

[/center]

Jennifer

Interesting to compare the degree of speeches from coach to coach, isn't it?

Farooq is obviously the one that stands out as particularly not-so-great... but I'd pick out Bunt as well, seenas he's always been a bit suspect. Could be the coaches having an effect on fortunes, in places.

Quote from: Mike Flips"Certainly officer...but first, we have two men here trespassing. Also I was assaulted moments ago by a man who might have had a sister I might have had sex with. Can we please arrest said man for Disturbing The Peace-opoly or something..."

Dorling

I'd ditch Bunt for Class in a second.

Strike

Quote from: Dorling on March 21, 2013, 03:12:08 PM
I'd ditch Bunt for Class in a second.

Smart basketball over cocky basketball any day of the week.

Blade realized it early too.

GM Franchise

Class is going to be the top sought after coach during the offseason, that's for sure.
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

Domingo

Sorry for the hold up, guys. Been running around tying to get checked out by a doctor, so ill get my speech done when I get home.

Strike

Did it on the chatbox, but it's worth recognizing it here.

Hell of a game, Justin. Good luck to you in the remainder of the playoffs - I look forward to more intense Texas/Puerto Rico games for the next few seasons to come.

Justin

Quote from: Chris Strike on March 21, 2013, 05:04:09 PM
Did it on the chatbox, but it's worth recognizing it here.

Hell of a game, Justin. Good luck to you in the remainder of the playoffs - I look forward to more intense Texas/Puerto Rico games for the next few seasons to come.

Thanks.  Definitely should be a great rivarly for the future.

Ian "Wolfie" Trumps

I am out of hospital! Have hobbled over to the PC and simmed the Western game. Sorry I havent had much more General News I am in a bit of aches and pains at the moment, but should be enough for you guys to work off of. Also teams out of the playoffs, locking in will lock you out the rest of the season ready for the offseason. Advantage being no human players can nick your coaches!!!
'Check out MFX - www.mfxpodcast.com'

GM Franchise

Quote from: Trumpers on March 22, 2013, 02:45:55 PM
I am out of hospital! Have hobbled over to the PC and simmed the Western game. Sorry I havent had much more General News I am in a bit of aches and pains at the moment, but should be enough for you guys to work off of. Also teams out of the playoffs, locking in will lock you out the rest of the season ready for the offseason. Advantage being no human players can nick your coaches!!!

It's alright, Ian. Glad to see you're out of the hospital and doing good. Great stuff again as always.  :)

Justin

Did I miss as to why you were in the hospital?

J-Reb

Quote from: JustinP on March 22, 2013, 02:50:41 PM
Did I miss as to why you were in the hospital?

This!

Hope everything is alright!