News:

Join our chat! - https://discord.gg/6vUfQnG

Main Menu

OUT OF CHARACTER BOARD

Started by Ian "Wolfie" Trumps, May 04, 2012, 10:53:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ian "Wolfie" Trumps

Leg operation. Day surgery, but in quite a bit of discomfort now.
'Check out MFX - www.mfxpodcast.com'

Cory

Damn, speedy recovery man

SUBSCRIBE TO MY GAMING CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE

Justin

Jack Daniels....he always helps in my time of need.

Ian "Wolfie" Trumps

The operation was only about a hour under local. But I was delayed in the recovery room for ages. I think its starting to wear off now. Hogan and Vince have nothing on my scars!

Ian "Wolfie" Trumps

We still got the playoffs going on, as soon as they are done the coaches will all be going on vacation where your scouting and protections should be locked in by then (future deal thread). Assistant Coach if you ask one will provide information. Then we will do the expansion draft, college draft, sort out stuff for Season 12 before locking in.

Dorling

Well that season ended in disappointment. Not really sure what else I could have done. I had a couple of problems and the feedback from the players involved suggested it was sorted, but they still underperformed.

Mind you, this is why I enjoy the game. Well played Jag, make sure Hondo doesn't win anything.

J-Reb

I'm going to kill Bobby Jo Rodick.  My scouting reports were...interesting.

Rob

Do you want to trade some reports? I've only got 1 from the college draft
SixersEagles

[/center]

J-Reb

Ian "Wolfie" Trumps

AVAILBLE PR FOR SCOUTING: 

STONER - 500K so could only really scout an exsisting player
SHIELDS - 4.35m so realistically 4 draft picks
TYTY - 1.5 million
POWERS - 3.85 million
FRANCHISE - 0 million

BONE AND JON you have your 6 free scouts as expansion teams.

GM Franchise

I knew it. Great...no scouting reports.
Quote from: Trumpers on July 25, 2012, 01:46:54 PM
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Quote from: Mike Powers on May 22, 2012, 06:44:25 PM
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

Ian "Wolfie" Trumps

Quote from: GM Franchise on March 23, 2013, 10:44:16 AM
I knew it. Great...no scouting reports.

It wasnt hard to know. There is no finance left lol, its not like the FBL is against you!

GM Franchise

Quote from: Trumpers on March 23, 2013, 10:45:05 AM
It wasnt hard to know. There is no finance left lol, its not like the FBL is against you!

I had my suspicions, lol. Kinda figured Josh's deal with Class ate up the budget. Just wasn't sure until now, lol.
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

Rob

As I said before you'd have to do something horrific not to pick at least 1 very good player
SixersEagles

[/center]

GM Franchise

Quote from: Not Rob on March 23, 2013, 10:49:40 AM
As I said before you'd have to do something horrific not to pick at least 1 very good player

I'm the master of horrific, lol.  :P