News:

Join our chat! - https://discord.gg/6vUfQnG

Main Menu

OUT OF CHARACTER BOARD

Started by Ian "Wolfie" Trumps, May 04, 2012, 10:53:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Justin

Quote from: Not Rob on March 23, 2013, 10:49:40 AM
As I said before you'd have to do something horrific not to pick at least 1 very good player

Again. Watch.

¿PapaPancho?

Did i do sonething wrong and forget to carry the one? Why's the commish calling me. And yes scouting reports. Information Exchange anyone I got 5 and they were ..... Bland.

Rob

No thanks, don't want any bland reports... ;)
SixersEagles

[/center]

GM Franchise

Pancho, just be specific that you want the extension to start at the start of next season and you should be fine.
Quote from: Trumpers on July 25, 2012, 01:46:54 PM
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Quote from: Mike Powers on May 22, 2012, 06:44:25 PM
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

J-Reb

Quote from: PapaPancho on March 23, 2013, 12:58:52 PM
Did i do sonething wrong and forget to carry the one? Why's the commish calling me. And yes scouting reports. Information Exchange anyone I got 5 and they were ..... Bland.

I think it's probably a good idea to see why he's calling first.  You immediately jumped in to "I didn't do it!" mode... I know it's likely that it's something cap related, but can't be too cautious when dealing with the commish!  He'll throw down a fine before you know what happened.

Ian "Wolfie" Trumps

Please those who havent done their protections and scouting, can you get to it ASAP.
'Check out MFX - www.mfxpodcast.com'

¿PapaPancho?

Quote from: Johnny Rebel on March 23, 2013, 01:15:13 PM
I think it's probably a good idea to see why he's calling first.  You immediately jumped in to "I didn't do it!" mode... I know it's likely that it's something cap related, but can't be too cautious when dealing with the commish!  He'll throw down a fine before you know what happened.

I received a PM with my scouting reports saying the commish had already fined me. Went to my thread and assumed it had already been announced. My bad. I thought with contracts unless like stated by BD in his situation to start immediately was assumed to begin next year. My mistake for assuming in the FBL.

T-Bonizzle

Thanks for ruining everything BD!

Cory

SUBSCRIBE TO MY GAMING CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE

Black Death

ha  ha ha ha

fuck all   ;)

London offer him 18 million ... I could have let him go and than  the bar would been higher ... so I will take the bullet here
"Asuka, gives you two thumbs up"

Mike Powers

Or you could've let him go and set the precedent that the FBL won't be hijacked by the Super League.

GM Franchise

Quote from: Mike Powers on March 23, 2013, 07:41:46 PM
Or you could've let him go and set the precedent that the FBL won't be hijacked by the Super League.

But it's Mason Griffin. :D
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

Mike Powers

Hey, at least we know where to look with these crazy high contracts....

GM Franchise

For once it wasn't me. :P

T-Bonizzle

Quote from: Mike Powers on March 23, 2013, 07:41:46 PM

You mean tell the Super League we'll give them our best players?