PG: Rogers
SG: Richards
SF: Bishop
PF: Bennett
C: Dallas

West Playoff Teams: Bears, Toppers, Glaciers, Aces

East Playoff Teams: Hayseeds, Stallions, Waves, Steamers

FBL Champion: Hayseeds over Bears

"Just do the best you can with whatever gift God has given you, whatever intellect you have. Use it. Be good while you're doing it. Love your neighbor. Love the One that created you. Enjoy the cosmos. And rock on." - Phil Robertson of Duck Dynasty

Strike

MVP: Troy Marshall
DPotY: Dennis Reigns
6th Man: Sunshine Stream
Rookie of the Year: Cam Drake

All FBL Team
PG: JJ Rogers
SG: Damore Richards
SF: Troy Marshall
PF: Kamil Bennett
C: Clint Danberry

West Playoff Teams: Glaciers, Toppers, Aces, Bears

East Playoff Teams: Hayseeds, Stallions, Waves, Steamers

FBL Champion: Stallions over Glaciers

Jennifer

I see how it is, calling the black guy 'the shadow'...

Quote from: Mike Flips"Certainly officer...but first, we have two men here trespassing. Also I was assaulted moments ago by a man who might have had a sister I might have had sex with. Can we please arrest said man for Disturbing The Peace-opoly or something..."

Cory

MVP: Kamill Bennett
DPotY: Dennis Reigns
6th Man: Sunshine Stream
Rookie of the Year: Malcolm Hayes

All FBL Team
PG: JJ Rogers
SG: Damore Richards
SF: Troy Marshall
PF: Kamil Bennett
C: Clint Danberry

West Playoff Teams: Glaciers, Toppers, Aces, Bears

East Playoff Teams: Hayseeds, Stallions, Waves, Dragons

FBL Champion: Hayseeds over Aces

SUBSCRIBE TO MY GAMING CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE

GM Franchise

Quote from: Jennifer on March 27, 2013, 11:47:36 PM

Lol yeah, that's going to go over well.
Quote from: Trumpers on July 25, 2012, 01:46:54 PM
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Quote from: Mike Powers on May 22, 2012, 06:44:25 PM
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

¿PapaPancho?

Quote from: Jennifer on March 27, 2013, 11:47:36 PM

See how that thought never entered into my head ... me being the minority guess that says more about you ... YA RACIST

Jennifer

I am more of a minority than you.   ;)

Quote from: Mike Flips"Certainly officer...but first, we have two men here trespassing. Also I was assaulted moments ago by a man who might have had a sister I might have had sex with. Can we please arrest said man for Disturbing The Peace-opoly or something..."

¿PapaPancho?

Quote from: Jennifer on March 28, 2013, 12:02:51 AM
I am more of a minority than you.   ;)

Making your racism that much more appalling ... Honestly though did not even think about that ... and now that you mentioned it Mutu looks like Wesley Snipes to me now and forever. THANKS JEN

Strike

Quote from: PapaPancho on March 28, 2013, 12:08:51 AM
Making your racism that much more appalling ... Honestly though did not even think about that ... and now that you mentioned it Mutu looks like Wesley Snipes to me now and forever. THANKS JEN

Wouldn't it technically be Charlie Murphy?

I mean, he did replace Wesley Snipes as one of the darkest dudes on the planet, if the Chappelle Show is something to go by.

¿PapaPancho?

Quote from: Chris Strike on March 28, 2013, 12:09:55 AM
Wouldn't it technically be Charlie Murphy?

I mean, he did replace Wesley Snipes as one of the darkest dudes on the planet, if the Chappelle Show is something to go by.

Charlie specifically states he was called Darkness BEFORE Wesley Snipes came out ... Wesley Snipes so dark I tried to shoot him at night ... bullet came back to me asking for a flashlight.

Cory

SUBSCRIBE TO MY GAMING CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE

Ty

Keep them simple guys. Short and catchy seems to work best. A positive pun seems to work every time.

Ty

Hondo seems to get what I mean, so does Dorling (though calling someone package is probably not so bright hindsight lol). I liked Bones too.

Strike

Still think I struck gold with JJ's...my rare good one to the otherwise meh, average PR campaigns...

GM Franchise

I'm horrible at PR campaigns. Massimonium anyone?  :P
Quote from: Trumpers on July 25, 2012, 01:46:54 PM
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Quote from: Mike Powers on May 22, 2012, 06:44:25 PM
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible