News:

Check out our Site Partners!

80s Mania WrestlingDaShawns2cents on FacebookThe Efed PodcastESPN Sports SimsEWCThe Indy CornerMFX PodcastOld School WrestlingSLTD WrestlingWhat A Maneuver!Wrestleview.comWrestling Mayhem Show

Main Menu

OUT OF CHARACTER BOARD

Started by Ian "Wolfie" Trumps, May 04, 2012, 10:53:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

GM Franchise

FBL Finals Predictions –
Hayseeds vs. Toppers - Hayseeds

(All of these will be from Game 1)
Who will score more points? Joe Harding
Who will get more assists? Jay Chill
Who will get more rebounds? Ronko
Who will score more points? Rich Deane or Freddie Bishop, tie (both had 22)
BONUS Tiebreaker: How many total rebounds will Chuckles Tree have combined in the FBL Finals? 13 (6+5+2=13)
Note: Most of you guessed 6 or 7. Let me say this. Who are you to doubt Chuckles Tree?  :P

Scores:
Strike – 3
Bone – 3
Jon – 2
Justin – 2
Hondo – 4
Domingo – 3

Overall Season 11 Pick'ems Scoreboard:
Strike – 141
Jon – 140
Justin – 133
MLL/Pancho – 131
Domingo – 129
Hondo – 129
Bone – 128
Cory – 79
Steven – 44
Powers – 39
BD – 34
Rebel - 27

Congrats to Strike on winning this season's predictions league! Couldn't post in the other thread so posting it here. Thanks everyone and whenever we start back I'll get predictions league season 12 going. :)
Quote from: Trumpers on July 25, 2012, 01:46:54 PM
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Quote from: Mike Powers on May 22, 2012, 06:44:25 PM
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

Dorling

Ok, spreadsheet done.

Mike Powers

Big help.  Thanks bro.

GM Franchise

Thanks for that, Dorling.  :)
Quote from: Trumpers on July 25, 2012, 01:46:54 PM
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Quote from: Mike Powers on May 22, 2012, 06:44:25 PM
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

Strike

Hondo

Congrats Striker.

And thank you Dorling.

"Just do the best you can with whatever gift God has given you, whatever intellect you have. Use it. Be good while you're doing it. Love your neighbor. Love the One that created you. Enjoy the cosmos. And rock on." - Phil Robertson of Duck Dynasty

Mike Powers

Cory

SUBSCRIBE TO MY GAMING CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE

Jon

And here is mine... pretty much just like Dorling's with a few different features.

GM of the Queen City Conquerors

Strike

Cory

I assume Ians taking a step back and a rest, but usually theres schedule discussions/alterations going on at this stage. Has the schedule been completed?

SUBSCRIBE TO MY GAMING CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE

Hondo

I don't believe it has.

"Just do the best you can with whatever gift God has given you, whatever intellect you have. Use it. Be good while you're doing it. Love your neighbor. Love the One that created you. Enjoy the cosmos. And rock on." - Phil Robertson of Duck Dynasty

Ian "Wolfie" Trumps

Our goal is to have to locked in and ready for week 1 action by at the latest Thursday next week...
'Check out MFX - www.mfxpodcast.com'

J-Reb

What's the plan?  Once we're locked in for week one, FBL's officially on hiatus?  Or are we playing until a certain date and then stopping?

Ian "Wolfie" Trumps

Quote from: Johnny Rebel on March 29, 2013, 08:20:20 AM
What's the plan?  Once we're locked in for week one, FBL's officially on hiatus?  Or are we playing until a certain date and then stopping?

I'd like to try and get us locked in by the end of next week and then FBL will be on hiatus. So really a chance to get all your pre season shit out of the way. It does mean I dont have to sim any matches which is the time consuming bit.

We will be back towards the end of May when I am free to make it happen.
'Check out MFX - www.mfxpodcast.com'