News:

Join our chat! - https://discord.gg/6vUfQnG

Main Menu

OUT OF CHARACTER BOARD

Started by Ian "Wolfie" Trumps, May 04, 2012, 10:53:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

J-Reb

Quote from: Trumpers on March 29, 2013, 09:26:54 AM
I'd like to try and get us locked in by the end of next week and then FBL will be on hiatus. So really a chance to get all your pre season shit out of the way. It does mean I dont have to sim any matches which is the time consuming bit.

We will be back towards the end of May when I am free to make it happen.

Good deal!

Mike Powers

Hey, the end of May is longer than 6 weeks, Mr. Lying Liarpants. ;D

T-Bonizzle

Ian if the preseason line-up projection is important can you fix mine because the way I posted it is different from the way you presented it on the PDF and Inside the FBL.

GM Franchise

Also is the schedule correct? I want to get the Predictions Game thread set up and get the the week one predictions up so everyone can get it done early so they don't have to worry about it during the break.  :)
Quote from: Trumpers on July 25, 2012, 01:46:54 PM
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Quote from: Mike Powers on May 22, 2012, 06:44:25 PM
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

Ian "Wolfie" Trumps

Quote from: T-Dungeon Master on March 29, 2013, 12:50:22 PM
Ian if the preseason line-up projection is important can you fix mine because the way I posted it is different from the way you presented it on the PDF and Inside the FBL.

It is not because if you follow through every week with the naming of starters, the two strategies and the rest it wont matter.
'Check out MFX - www.mfxpodcast.com'

T-Bonizzle

Just making sure there was no pre-season thing that effects it.

Jon

Ian, just a quick question as it's something that I was curious about.

Do you prefer that we wait for the person we want to speak with to respond with a "Hello..." or "Yes?"? Or do you prefer that we jump ahead so-to-speak and talk to them before their response?

Or does it not matter?

GM of the Queen City Conquerors

Justin

James....did you not learn anything while not playing the game?

Jennifer

This conversation between Rebel and Ty Williams is baffling me.

Quote from: Mike Flips"Certainly officer...but first, we have two men here trespassing. Also I was assaulted moments ago by a man who might have had a sister I might have had sex with. Can we please arrest said man for Disturbing The Peace-opoly or something..."

J-Reb

Quote from: Jennifer on March 30, 2013, 09:24:29 AM
This conversation between Rebel and Ty Williams is baffling me.

Me too.  I shouldn't FBL before coffee.

Justin

Quote from: Johnny Rebel on March 30, 2013, 09:25:19 AM
Me too.  I shouldn't FBL before coffee.

You're basically telling your star player that he hasn't been good enough in the past and that this season he needs to step up his game.

Jennifer

Quote from: Trumpers on March 30, 2013, 09:26:29 AM

Hold on dawg. I do my part, hell I am the best player this team has got and you come at me saying you want more. Please man. You made the decision to get all defensive this season not this cat, so before you start asking for more from me. You better get something from the rest...

STORMS OUT AND SLAMS THE DOOR

Ohhhh snap.

Quote from: Mike Flips"Certainly officer...but first, we have two men here trespassing. Also I was assaulted moments ago by a man who might have had a sister I might have had sex with. Can we please arrest said man for Disturbing The Peace-opoly or something..."

Ian "Wolfie" Trumps

I will allow some trading as we havent fully locked in for the season yet (to new players no trading during the regular season) be mindful though seeing as the players have been away at camp this will have an impact on team chemistry if you trade and what not so only do it if neccessary. IE if you scrap your entire team you will be pretty much fucked.
'Check out MFX - www.mfxpodcast.com'

J-Reb

My issue has always been is that I approach this the same way I'd approach my team as a coach in real life.  I probably should just toss that strategy out the window.  I'd like to think one day that I'll learn... but probably not.  :)

Justin

Quote from: Johnny Rebel on March 30, 2013, 09:34:05 AM
My issue has always been is that I approach this the same way I'd approach my team as a coach in real life.  I probably should just toss that strategy out the window.  I'd like to think one day that I'll learn... but probably not.  :)

Definitely toss that out the window.  Should have learned that on day one.....then again Franchise has a job again.