News:

Check out our Site Partners!

80s Mania WrestlingDaShawns2cents on FacebookThe Efed PodcastESPN Sports SimsEWCThe Indy CornerMFX PodcastOld School WrestlingSLTD WrestlingWhat A Maneuver!Wrestleview.comWrestling Mayhem Show

Main Menu

OUT OF CHARACTER BOARD

Started by Ian "Wolfie" Trumps, May 04, 2012, 10:53:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

T-Bonizzle

Jen, Rebel, and Franchise are great examples of why I just locked in.

Jennifer

Those two conversations are exactly the kind of thing that would've flashed up in week 1 general news, just saying...

Hell

Valentine "GM Jen is such a bitch, she forced me to change my position without ever even telling me about it!"

Quote from: Mike Flips"Certainly officer...but first, we have two men here trespassing. Also I was assaulted moments ago by a man who might have had a sister I might have had sex with. Can we please arrest said man for Disturbing The Peace-opoly or something..."

GM Franchise

Wow, surprised at the Ty Williams thing. That is not good for Rebel. Kind of expected Valentine's reaction given the circumstances.
Quote from: Trumpers on July 25, 2012, 01:46:54 PM
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Quote from: Mike Powers on May 22, 2012, 06:44:25 PM
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

¿PapaPancho?

Quote from: Trumpers on March 30, 2013, 09:32:27 AM
I will allow some trading as we havent fully locked in for the season yet (to new players no trading during the regular season) be mindful though seeing as the players have been away at camp this will have an impact on team chemistry if you trade and what not so only do it if neccessary. IE if you scrap your entire team you will be pretty much fucked.

Wow that's big news.  This might help save a lot of people from dealing with season long issues.

Rob

Or it creates season long issues for those that get cold feet and decide they can't be bothered dealing with players.
SixersEagles

[/center]

Jennifer

I am going to cut your fucking throat Christopher.

Quote from: Mike Flips"Certainly officer...but first, we have two men here trespassing. Also I was assaulted moments ago by a man who might have had a sister I might have had sex with. Can we please arrest said man for Disturbing The Peace-opoly or something..."

Cory

You should try and get a trade done with Madrid before you lose him for nothing.

SUBSCRIBE TO MY GAMING CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE

jagilki

TRADE HIM FOR TY WILLIAMS!

Strike

GM Franchise

Yeah going for a trade before you lose him for night might be your best option. Doesn't matter with whom but Williams is a good option to trade for.
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

Jennifer

You guys know that I did put a call out in the trade thread, right?

¿PapaPancho?

Quote from: jagilki on March 31, 2013, 03:44:49 PM
TRADE HIM FOR TY WILLIAMS!

Pretty sure Rebel doesn't want to lose his ONLY scoring option.

GM Franchise

Quote from: PapaPancho on March 31, 2013, 03:48:33 PM
Pretty sure Rebel doesn't want to lose his ONLY scoring option.

Rebel has scoring options?

Jon

That and Rebel doesn't need a PG. It would have to be some type of blockbuster trade...

Like Valentine and Drummond for Williams and Williams

GM of the Queen City Conquerors

jagilki

He's going to lose him to the Super League (maybe)