News:

Check out our Site Partners!

80s Mania WrestlingDaShawns2cents on FacebookThe Efed PodcastESPN Sports SimsEWCThe Indy CornerMFX PodcastOld School WrestlingSLTD WrestlingWhat A Maneuver!Wrestleview.comWrestling Mayhem Show

Main Menu

OUT OF CHARACTER BOARD

Started by Ian "Wolfie" Trumps, May 04, 2012, 10:53:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

GM Franchise

Quote from: Johnny Rebel on March 31, 2013, 10:15:32 PM
Except Sy is your only tradeable player.

I'd say Walton too but that's just me.
Quote from: Trumpers on July 25, 2012, 01:46:54 PM
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Quote from: Mike Powers on May 22, 2012, 06:44:25 PM
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

Strike

Quote from: GM Franchise on March 31, 2013, 10:18:04 PM
I'd say Walton too but that's just me.

For a caliber player like Ty Williams or Troy Marshall...it's Sy Rogers, Greg Walton and probably picks for S13 going the other way. Easily.

GM Franchise

Quote from: Chris Strike on March 31, 2013, 10:19:41 PM
For a caliber player like Ty Williams or Troy Marshall...it's Sy Rogers, Greg Walton and probably picks for S13 going the other way. Easily.

But didn't Rebel trade Walton to Boise to begin with? I think that happened before Ty took over as GM as part of the Malik George deal.
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

Strike

Quote from: GM Franchise on March 31, 2013, 10:20:58 PM
But didn't Rebel trade Walton to Boise to begin with? I think that happened before Ty took over as GM as part of the Malik George deal.

I've seen weirder trades. Or should I pull out just about everything ya did in Seattle, my friend? :P

GM Franchise

Quote from: Chris Strike on March 31, 2013, 10:21:42 PM
I've seen weirder trades. Or should I pull out just about everything ya did in Seattle, my friend? :P

I'd say I was worse in Roswell and Boise, lol.  :D

J-Reb

This is a non-issue, I'm not trading Ty to Ty.

Jon

I don't think Reb needs to trade Ty.

I do think he needs to trade one of his defensive guys... Holmes being the easier decision for someone that can score.

I'm sure there are a few teams out there that would like a shut down defender.

GM of the Queen City Conquerors

J-Reb

Quote from: Jon on March 31, 2013, 10:29:24 PM
I don't think Reb needs to trade Ty.

I do think he needs to trade one of his defensive guys... Holmes being the easier decision for someone that can score.

I'm sure there are a few teams out there that would like a shut down defender.

There are a handful of guys who can score - most of them aren't coming for Bryan Holmes.

Ty

Who's tALKING bout trades, I'd offer $20 of James real life money for them

GM Franchise

Quote from: Johnny Rebel on March 31, 2013, 10:32:19 PM
There are a handful of guys who can score - most of them aren't coming for Bryan Holmes.

Since we're talking about what guys are you looking at? Maybe bringing up some names could open up some trade talks for you.  :)

GM Franchise

Quote from: The Incredible TyTy on March 31, 2013, 10:33:43 PM
Who's tALKING bout trades, I'd offer $20 of James real life money for them

I can offer some pens and pencils that Deuce Callahan brought to my office this morning.

T-Bonizzle

I can tell you that....all of James' players are on the market, as per usual.

¿PapaPancho?

Quote from: T-Birder on March 31, 2013, 10:38:10 PM

+1

Jon

Quote from: T-Birder on March 31, 2013, 10:38:10 PM

But Rebel needs scoring.

GM of the Queen City Conquerors

Ty

We are efedders, we don't know scoring