Join our chat! - https://discord.gg/6vUfQnG

Main Menu

OUT OF CHARACTER BOARD

Started by Ian "Wolfie" Trumps, May 04, 2012, 10:53:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Strike

Quote from: The Incredible TyTy on March 31, 2013, 11:23:11 PM
We are efedders, we don't know scoring

Now, now, let's not group everybody on this whole "not scoring" thing just because we're complete and utter nerds.

¿PapaPancho?

Quote from: Chris Strike on March 31, 2013, 11:49:47 PM
Now, now, let's not group everybody on this whole "not scoring" thing just because we're complete and utter nerds.

Damn straight. Some of us pay for hookers!

Ty

Quote from: PapaPancho on April 01, 2013, 12:16:20 AM
Damn straight. Some of us pay for hookers!

Your a Mexican efedder, what money (i kid I kid)

¿PapaPancho?

Quote from: The Incredible TyTy on April 01, 2013, 12:30:42 AM
Your a Mexican efedder, what money (i kid I kid)

I never said they were quality

J-Reb

Just a heads up, I'm out of town for the next three days in the middle of nowhere and won't have Internet access. Should be back late Wednesday.  If you need to auto lock me, go ahead, otherwise will wrap up when I get back.

Rob

Far as I can tell you're about ready to lock in anyways?
SixersEagles

[/center]

J-Reb

Quote from: "Hardcore" Rob Hollands on April 01, 2013, 06:48:08 AM
Far as I can tell you're about ready to lock in anyways?

Keeping it open in case I had to make a deal.

GM Franchise

Looks like my theory of a Euro League expansion was correct.
Quote from: Trumpers on July 25, 2012, 01:46:54 PM
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Quote from: Mike Powers on May 22, 2012, 06:44:25 PM
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

Cory

.....yeah gonna go ahead and lock in. Rebs you should to before Ty Williams leaves for nothing

SUBSCRIBE TO MY GAMING CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE

T-Bonizzle

"Only team safe is Birmingham". Who's locking in too soon now Jon? :P

Dorling

I'd be right there with you if the contract thing with Shack hadn't happened Bone. I never have any plans to trade after pre-season unless something ridiculous falls in my lap.

Hondo

One quick question, will we get updated team sheets to account for any trades/departures/signings?

Just trying to keep my records straight.

"Just do the best you can with whatever gift God has given you, whatever intellect you have. Use it. Be good while you're doing it. Love your neighbor. Love the One that created you. Enjoy the cosmos. And rock on." - Phil Robertson of Duck Dynasty

Ian "Wolfie" Trumps

Quote from: JackHondo on April 01, 2013, 11:11:33 AM
One quick question, will we get updated team sheets to account for any trades/departures/signings?

Just trying to keep my records straight.

If you need one where a change has taken place, let me know and I will update it when you lock in.
'Check out MFX - www.mfxpodcast.com'

Hondo

I think Jen got a steal with that Moose signing.

"Just do the best you can with whatever gift God has given you, whatever intellect you have. Use it. Be good while you're doing it. Love your neighbor. Love the One that created you. Enjoy the cosmos. And rock on." - Phil Robertson of Duck Dynasty

Rob

Kind of a blessing to be gone with Bliss, kind of regret that it happened though. Don't think I could've locked in on the assumption that Bliss wasn't AWOL.
SixersEagles

[/center]