News:

Check out our Site Partners!

80s Mania WrestlingDaShawns2cents on FacebookThe Efed PodcastESPN Sports SimsEWCThe Indy CornerMFX PodcastOld School WrestlingSLTD WrestlingWhat A Maneuver!Wrestleview.comWrestling Mayhem Show

Main Menu

OUT OF CHARACTER BOARD

Started by Ian "Wolfie" Trumps, May 04, 2012, 10:53:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ty

So. After season means end of this one right

Black Death

Ty , Jimmy street got  grab by the Euro league ... you are  down one man ...  you need to sign another player
"Asuka, gives you two thumbs up"

Mike Powers

Ok, the Super League is a real problem for us. We need to put our heads together and think of a solution to this problem. Obviously these ridiculous contracts are just stemming the bleeding, not solving the problem. Whatever we come up with, we'll have to present a united front.

Ideas? Thoughts?

Rob

A GM union? A transfer window in which players can't be traded during season time?
SixersEagles

[/center]

GM Franchise

Maybe stealing players back from them like they did to us. Most logical idea I can come up with.

Quote from: "Hardcore" Rob Hollands on April 01, 2013, 02:26:03 PM
A GM union? A transfer window in which players can't be traded during season time?

In season trading is a great idea as well as a GM union.
Quote from: Trumpers on July 25, 2012, 01:46:54 PM
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Quote from: Mike Powers on May 22, 2012, 06:44:25 PM
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

Hondo

It's just a storyline as far as I can see, fellas.

"Just do the best you can with whatever gift God has given you, whatever intellect you have. Use it. Be good while you're doing it. Love your neighbor. Love the One that created you. Enjoy the cosmos. And rock on." - Phil Robertson of Duck Dynasty

Rob

As such there should be a fix our end
SixersEagles

[/center]

Mike Powers

Exactly. Just like in efedding, a storyline goes into effect, but gets guided/shaped by our decisions.

Black balling players that go to the Super League?

GM Franchise

I think that will alienate the players if we start blackballing people.
Quote from: Trumpers on July 25, 2012, 01:46:54 PM
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Quote from: Mike Powers on May 22, 2012, 06:44:25 PM
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

jagilki

Right now it's a stick Ians using to get us to lock in asap.

Cory

SUBSCRIBE TO MY GAMING CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE

Rob

Well it hasn't really worked because we're now having to look for replacement players
SixersEagles

[/center]

Hondo

Quote from: SyJag on April 01, 2013, 02:43:16 PM
Right now it's a stick Ians using to get us to lock in asap.

"Just do the best you can with whatever gift God has given you, whatever intellect you have. Use it. Be good while you're doing it. Love your neighbor. Love the One that created you. Enjoy the cosmos. And rock on." - Phil Robertson of Duck Dynasty

Ty

It'll be until late late tonight when I get on a comp to look at fa list

Dorling

Quote from: GM Franchise on April 01, 2013, 02:26:40 PM
In season trading is a great idea as well as a GM union.

Ian will never allow in season trading as it makes it too much work for him. I don't like the idea, it will slow the game down horribly.

Quote from: Mike Powers on April 01, 2013, 02:39:51 PM
Black balling players that go to the Super League?

Yeah, you do that, then some GM douche like me will allow all of the best players on to my team.